Late Birthday

Two Week's Later

Beauty POV

It's been two week's since my birthday has come and gone and neither me or Major remember that I knew of. I wasn't to mad about him forgetting with all the shit we been going through since I've been back, it was just water under the bridge. I love him and I'm sure once I remind him he'll get me a lot of shit to make it up.

"Lashay!"

"Huh?" I jumped out my thoughts.

"Girl I've been callin you for the longest time" he slipped his Jean's on and then his shirt over his head.

"Sorry just thinking what you want?" I  was already dressed after putting final touch's on my hair.

"Sorry I forgot your birthday baby" Major kisses me then hand's me a long red velvet box. I blushed while opening it up seeing a diamond in crusted chain with a B on it.

"Awww baby it's beautiful, hell with a gift like this it's okay to forget my birthday, hell so did I" I mumbled.

"Who forgets they own birthday tho baby?" He laughed handing me more gift's and bag's.

"Shid somebody who's busy with more important thing's going on"  he looked at me shaking his head as we both started to laugh.

"Well today is your birthday we gone turn up!"he started doing some crazy looking dance.

"What are you doing?" I was cracking up at him.

"Shmoney dance duh.!" I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

"The who?"

Justin POV

I know damn well she heard about Bobby Shmurda the lil nigga hot right now in the street's.

"Girl Bobby Shmurda...Hot Nigga!"

"Whatever boy ion know him."

I was surprise my mouth dropped at her, who ain't heard 'Hot Nigga'? Then again she had been living in Cuba for the past two year's.. I gotta get my baby hip to the latest music out here.

Her mom had the kid's while we went out and celebrate her birthday that I feel horribly about forgetting. I invited everybody out to my strip club where I'm throwing Bee a surprise party. She had no idea where we were going or what I had plan for her tonight.

"Ready?"

"Yes?" She grabbed her purse walking out the room. I just stood back watching her ass jiggle in the right white Marc Jacobs skirt and white crop top with Marc Jacob pump's to match that I bought for her. I might have to rethink her wearing this shit the way her ass looking.

**

We pulled up to the club and this bitch was packed, not like normal but packed like star's were in the building and they were.

"Why we at this strip club?" She smiled.

"I own it, come on we just here to  check it out before we go eat aight?"

"Ok."

I got out my Rafe going over to her side grabbing her hand helping her out. We walked down the red carpet were I had photographer's taking picture's as we walked in. Once we walked inside the the club the light's came on and everybody yelled.