Letting It Out

The Lunch....

Keenzy POV

I had been here in Atlanta almost a whole week and still haven't seen nor talk to any of Jay's family. Today that was changing we were hearing to a family lunch at his dad's house. Now I been around them long enough to know that some shit gone pop off, always does.

"Bay you ready?" He wrapped his arm's around me as I watched myself in the mirror.

"Yes..." I lied.

Hell I was nervous as hell going around them, last we were together they hated me. Now I'm all for protecting your family but all that damn fighting we to grown for.

"So you ready to tell them about this?" I held up my hand showing off my 10ct. diamond crusted engagement ring.

Jackson proposed to me last year on his birthday, at the surprise party I gave him. I was in utter shock at the moment we were celebrating him, he was surprising me. The family I did have know but none of his family knew so I told him, he should at least tell them even if they don't agree before we get married.

"Yep, this too" he rubbed his hand up and down my belly. Jay have been trying to convenience me to have another baby, since Carter is three now.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure if I am or not I was on birth control then I stopped. Jackson shoot's up my club every chance he gets and that I haven't had my period in the month's. Yet u haven't took a test nor any to the doctor's, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for another baby, not unless I'm already pregnant.

"We don't know yet Jay let's just get through this lunch" he nodded ok.

**

We soon pulled up to Tyson mansion and I got nervous, I haven't seen any of them in so long. Jay help me out then got Carter out his seat, as we walked up to the door. Before we could knock Bee swing the door open greeting us, surprisingly she was nice.

"Hay Keenzy, auntie baby come on let's get you out the cold to the where the other kid's are eating."

"Tete Bee!" He was so happy to see her, like they already have a bond.

I turned to see Jay smiling giving me a wink, hell I was still shocked she spoke to me. Long as my baby was happy so was I, she seems to have changed this two year's she was gone and she has a great bond with Carter.

"This might go well."

"Told you baby, now come on" he slapped my ass, getting me in the mood.

"Don't start some you can't finish!"

"Bet."

Amber POV

We all had finally made it and was at my father's house sitting at his table, it was so much food. Fish, shrimp, chicken, rice, veggies, stake, salad, biscuits, grits, eggs, sandwich's and all kinds of food. A bitch was ready to eat all this was looking to good, thanks to my mom and Carey.

"Let's pray" my mom said as we grabbed hand's.

"I'll do it... Father God we thank you for this meal you've provided for us, we thank you for our good health and strength. We pray you keep us as a family and don't allow the enemy to come between us, Amen."