Old Problem's

Amina POV

"Bitch I'm telling you they found her fucking bone's!" I whispered yelled to Bee.

I was at her house before her doctor's appointment, I told her I wanted to look after the girl's since Jontaè had work to do. I had finally found a nice location to open up my salon but I still haven't found us a house, honestly I'm thinking we just buy the one we live in from Major.

"Oh shit! Are you scared?"

"No not really I covered my track's damn good, I still have the gun and the shell casing's so I doubt they have any major evidence."

"You better hope so or else you gone have to explain this shit to Juice." She told me.

I know she's right and I want so bad to just tell Jontaè about everything but I don't- I can't lose him over this.

"Should I just tell him?"

"I mean I would it's been long enough. And I told Major about Honey." She mumbled.

"You did not!" I was shocked as hell, we said not tell no one.

This girl gave us her word she wasn't going to say nothing, but she did. I guess I can't blame her holding a secret this big and serious is killing me.

"Yeah, he wasn't mad though he actually need to know. He wants me and Smiley to go down to the donguen and "handle" Honey and Emily." She seemed unsure about it.

"You don't want to?"

"Not really, I mean yeah she's a pain in our ass but I don't want to kill her some one else can." She shrugged.

I understood 100% were she was coming from because the guilt is hard to get rid of. However I killed an innocent girl and her son for my own selfish reasons and I can't take it back.

"Look just tell him how you feel, get it out Amina. IF he loves you like you say and I know he does he'll forgive you. It'll take some time but he will." I nodded my head understanding.

I walked her and Major to the front door with Jus and Amelie following behind us.

"Bye mommy!" They yelled waving their lil hand's just as Jontaè pulled up.

I sallowed the lump on my throat think "what the hell he doing here?" He got out and headed inside the house kissing me on the way in, once we were inside he played with the girl's throwing them up in the air making them giggle. Soon after the girl's ran off to the play room I knew it was now it never.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing what are you doing here I thought you were working?" He laugh pulling me on his lap.

"I did, but I wanted to chill with you and my niece's, you don't miss me?"

"No we just saw each other two hour's ago fool." I blushed rolling my eye's.

"Get up I'll be out then" he playful pushed me but I didn't move.

"Quit playing Teddy." I called him by his nickname I gave him, then he started tickling me.

"Go head on with that shit." I kissed his lips before getting serious.

"But for real Jontaè I realllly need to tell you something but! I don't want you to hate me."

He gave me a straight face waiting on me to go on, I knew doing this was a big risk but I risk this tell year's ago when I didn't tell him then.

"Shoot!" I took a deep breath before standing up to face him.