Bad Blood

A Week Later

Keenzy POV

"You think this is a good idea?"

"Ya you'll be fine, just go have a good time baby."

Jay convinced me to go out with Beauty and Smiley for a girl's day out to help build a friendships between us. I really didn't want to go because I don't ever know what I'll get with those two but for my husband I'll do it. Since I didn't want to go by myself I invited my cousin Honey to tag alone. We had a whole day of thing's set up for us to do, I'm just hoping we don't get into a fight, cause my pregnant ass don't have time for that at all! I just want to cuddle with Carter and his dad while eating snack's and watching cartoon's.

"Ba-"

"Nope you're going everything will be fine baby I promise, call me if you need me" he kissed my head pushing me out door.

"Rude ass!"

**

BEEP!! BEEP!!

I honked the horn and waited outside of the apartment for Honey to come out looking good ass hell.

"Hay boo!" She hopped in pulling me into a hug.

"Hay love, it's been a while huh?" She nodded.

Honey is my cousin from my dad's side of the family, we use to be super close before she up and moved to Atlanta to start her "career" what ever that is. We hadn't talk since about two year's ago then I ran into her at the mall about a month ago and since we haven't had time to hang out I thought it was a good idea to bring her with me.

"To damn long, but I see you still living!" She joked looking at me funny.

"As always" I flipped my hair over my shoulder cruising down the street.

"So what we doing today?"

I didn't tell Honey what we were doing and who we were meeting because she hates hanging out with people she don't know, well mostly female's at that. But I needed her here with me just in case some shit pop off with the sister's from hell.

"Having a girl's day out, thanks to my man!" I got happy just thinking about him.

Finally we pulled up to "Queen's Spa" just in time to see Bee, Smiley and some other girl I didn't know walk inside the building.

"Here goes nothing" I mumbled to myself as we got out the car going  inside.

**

"Hay ladies!"

"Hay girl, this is my friend Amina!" Bee pulled me into a side hug while that other girl waved.

"Keenzy."

"Hay Keenzy" Smiley greeted me after she finally turned around from checking us in.

"Hay, this my cous-"

"Ain't you the bitch I caught in man's car?" Smiley yelled at Honey.

Amber POV

I don't know what the hell Keenzy was thinking bringing this hoe up in here with her but I'll get to the bottom of it for damn sure.

"How y'all know each other?" I ask Keenzy who stood there looking lost as ever.

"This my cousin Honey."

"To answer your question Bitch? No, the young lady who was in your man's car? Guilty!" She stated a little to cocky for me.