Ready To Sign

Monday Morning

Carey POV

I was on my way to a meeting with my attorney about having paper's drawn so I could get a divorce. I was sure this was what I wanted to do, I pulled out my phone seeing Tyson face pop up.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Carey so you're serious about this divorce?"

How the hell he know? I looked around trying to see where he was but I couldn't find him. I started back at the big office building walking inside.

"Yep."

"Why Car?"

"Because Tyson you don't won't nor love me! Let me go and be happy then you won't have to creep with Ebony hoe ass." He laughed, but he doesn't denie it.

"Man go head on you know I don't believe in divorce so I ain't signing shit!" I sighed.

This is what I was afraid of he's so controlling and crazy, the shit make's no sense.

"But Tyson we're not even together you don't love me. Why can't you just let me move on?" I snapped.

Buy the time I got off the elevator my attorney was there to met me at the front desk.

"Fuck all that!" He hung up the phone.

Good! I smiled at Mr. Smart shaking Tyson out my head he extending his hand to me I shook it.

"Hi, Mrs. King nice to see you again."

"Same here, can we get started?"

He walked off leading the way to a room with a long desk wood table with chair's around it. I walked in took a seat while Mr. Smart closed the door, the glass around us turned dark where you couldn't see in nor out.

"Ok so what have you drew up?" I ask. He looked scared now for some reason like he had something he was hiding.

Before I could speak to see if he was ok the conjoined door in the room came open and my heart dropped.

"T-Ty-Tyson w-what you doing here?" My voice cracked up, to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"You're my wife, why wouldn't I be here?" He shrugged.

"God don't let this man cut up on me, in here and when and if you get me out of this I won't kill Mr. Smart stupid self. Amen"

I said a silent prayer in my head hoping god answered my prayer RIGHT NOW!

"Is there something you need to say Stan?" Tyson ask him in a demanding tone.

"Yes... Mrs. King I won't be able to go through with filling your divorce for personal reason's."

He never looked at me while he spoke only at Ty. I knew right then and there Tyson had done something or threaten this man's life. I hate him so much.

Tyson POV

Carey ass was really tripping with this divorce shit, I told her the day she said I do she will never be able to leave me. I know fucking around with Ebony was wrong but whatever she better get over that shit.