Told Secrets

Justin POV

I opened my eye's to find myself alone in bed, I got up going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I threw on some basketball short's and slid on my Nike slides, grabbed my phone seeing one missed call from Juice.

"I'll hit him back later" I said to myself before walking downstairs.

"Daddy!"

"Wassup princess were yo mama?" Shun was in the living room watching cartoon's.

"Ha in titchen (kitchen) and Jus in....." She trailed off.

"I wite (right) hea!" Justice stomped her feet coming into view.

I shook my head these little girl's are something else I tell you, I kissed both of them before going into the kitchen too find Beauty on the phone eating Ranch and Pickle's.

"You better not slip up and tell Smiley."

"......"

"Shut up Amina sex don't make me tell shit!" She laughed and I snuck up behind her kissing her neck.

"Aww! Shit Maj don't scare me like that!" She placed her hand over her heart.

"Sorry bae, who that?"

"Smiley and Amina.. Ha I'll call y'all back later." She hung up the phone going over to the stove to get my plate.

I wanted her to tell me what she was talking about on the phone but I'll wait till she slip up and say it. She know she can't lie for shit in the world.

"What you cook?"

"Stake, bake potato, shrimp and salad. Chicken for the kid's... And me" she mumbled. Her ass eat everything, she don't ever get tired of eating.

"When you going to the doctor?"

"We can go tomorrow if you want."

"Ok we can do that. You drop off that cash?" She tensed up before lookin at me like she was thinking about what she wanted to say.

"Um.."

"Don't play with me Beauty what you do with that money?"

"Ok so, I got it but I didn't drop it at the bank..... YET! We kind of got side tracked." She told me.

I wanted to believe her but at the same time I know she lien, like I said the girl can't lie to save her life. I took one of my shrimp eating it while she watched me intently. I didn't say one word I was just waiting on her to tell on herself, my baby was gorgeous even when she lie. She gets nervous, wrinkles in her forehead, biting her bottom lip and shit.

"What you mean side tracked?"

"UGH here!" She went inside her purse pulling out two money bag's from the club.

"And why you never told me that hoe Honey worked at the club?" I shrugged.

"I don't know slipped my mind. Anyway why you worried you saw her up there?"

"Yep!"

"Oh." It was silent for about five minute's before she spoke.

"Smiley beat the brakes off her and we kind of kidnapped her by putting her in my trunk, now she's in the dungeon with Emily!"  After her rant was over it's like she was more calmer and relieved.