Girl Talk and Secerts

Amber POV

"Mommy get up us hungry" Autum whined. She was laying in bed with me lifting up my eye lids.

"Aut come on let mommy sleep."

"Den where's daddy?" She sighed.

Byron haven't been home in two day's and I haven't spoke to him at all. Sure he's calling and text me but I completely shut my phone off to avoid his ass. The kid's have been asking for him, this is the first time he's been away from them since the day they came home.

"I'm up baby, let me get dressed I'll meet you in the kitchen!"

"Yay!!" She hopped out the bed running out the room.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went to get breakfast started for my babies. I've been trying really hard not to think about Ron and his bullshit, and right know I'm not sure how long it'll take me to forgive Byron I just need time.

"So wha-" the door bell cut me off.

"Me get it!" Bryce yelled.

"Oh no you won't!" he came running past me going back to kitchen.

I open the door to see Beauty, Amina, Shun and Justice standing there with big smile's on their face's.

"What y'all doing here?"

"We came to eat and hang out with y'all today" Bee said pushing past me inviting her self in.

"Well come in then!" I said sarcastically.

My sister, Amina and my niece's are always welcome but can they could have called first. Then again my phone is powered off so....

"What we cooking?" Mina ask me.

"Breakfast for my babies."

"Cool, kid's go in the play room while we get y'all some food ready ok?"

We got out turkey bacon, egg's turkey sausage, grits, french toast and oatmeal, once we got thing's started I took me a seat at the islands.

"I got wine!" Amina exciting pulled a bottle of Bel'Air Rosè from her bag.

"That hot shit!"

"Bitch it was in a bad cooler" she waved Bee off. I shook my head laughing at them while going to get two wine glasses.

Ooh and don't judge us it's five o'clock somewhere! And it's almost nine here, does that count. Amina poured us up a glass of wine while we sipped and talked.

"So tell me how you really feel about what "Ms. Honey" had to say." Bee ask.

I wasn't sure how I felt, I haven't really given myself time to think about it because I didn't want to. Plus I haven't told anybody I found those paper's besides Ron.

"No kind of way I haven't thought about it" I shrugged taking a sip of my wine.

"I understand how you feel trying not to think about it, but don't hold that stuff in Amber. Talk to me if you need to you know I'm here for you."

Hearing my sister say that really touch me, I always knew she was here for me but hearing it was heart warming for me.

"I know I just don't want to brake down and have my kid's see me crying and sad over a man."

"That's why we're here, get it all out we got the kid's honey!" Me and Beauty just looked at her like she had two head's.

"What?"