Getting Back What's Mine

Beauty POV

'Sorry I didn't notice you there, but then again you didn't notice me

So we'll remain passers by
Until the next time we speak

I hope that I can make you mine before anther man steals your heart

And one your beauty is mine
I swear we'll never be apart"

I walked into the house after coming from doing some shopping. The music was low but loud enough for me to hear as I came in. We were still in Cali but Major assured me he would take us home tomorrow. Him and Shun has spent the day together while I had the day to myself.

"It didn't take much time to think to think about, but I didn't wanna move to fast

Cause I knew that when I saw you again that I wouldn't want to let you pass..."

I walked up the stairs where I saw purple and red Rose petaled, I was done what confused as hell to what was going on.

"Why would he be doing this?" Then I thought about it "SEX!" which not happen at all.

"Cause my eye's have seen the glory in the coming of your smile

So I swear if you ever come round again

Please stay for a while.... Walk's by me everyday

Her and love are all the same.. The women that stole my heart

And Beauty is her name..."

Tears were falling my already covered face, this man had the entire room with flower's, gift's wrapped in bow ties. The tub was filled with soap petals as he stood there in a black and gray Armani Jean's with a sweater and a bouquet of flower's.

Justin POV

When Beauty walked in I smiled to myself knowing she still had the same feeling's as me. I mean tears all over her face, right hand over her mouth, shocked as hell.

"Baby girl this all for you. I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt you." I walked over taking her hand from her mouth.

"Beauty I love you man, you gave me a daughter you shot my ass and I still love you. I yes what I'm saying is... be my wife?" I pulled out the 18ct. diamond engagement ring from my pocket.