Confrontation With Mom

Amber POV

"So MOM let me get this straight you wanna go all out for her, someone who's Not your daughter. But you can barely call me and I'm yours, not to mention I didn't even have a baby shower?" My mom just looked at me.

It was very confusing to me because since she's been back in my life but she hasn't been in my life. We haven't been talking like we should at all and it's worst now that she's "happily" married cause I hardly ever see her.

"It's not even like that Amber, I love you sweetheart we just haven't connected at all these past two year's."

"And who's fault is that?" I titled my head to the side waiting. She can stand here and lie all she wants but she can never say I didn't try to reach out to her, ask her out or ask her to spend time with my kid's. Because I have.

"Maybe we should let y'all talk alone?" Carey ask.

"No y'all can stay." I then turned back to my mother who still haven't spoken one word.

"You're blowing this way out of proportion Amber! So what if I want to do some thing special for her? She doesn't have any family here and you peop-"

"You people! And what the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

I know me and my mom haven't had the best relationship but I NEVER thought she didn't see me as equal or as her daughter. Out of all the year's she's been gone I never doubted her love for me until now. I know she needed to get help and I was fine with that but to know she look's at me as "you people" is crazy to me.

"I mean you act just like them!" She pointed her finger to Beauty.

"Don't point your finger at me I don't have shit to do with it! And how the fuck do I act?" We all could see the anger in Bee's face, but I'll handle this.

"Nall Bee, I got this sus, and how does she act?"

"Ghetto and rude, that's not you, well it's not what I wanted you to be like but..." She trailed off.

Lord knows I was trying my best not to slap her because she's my mother, but that wasn't enough to hold me back.

"Why can't you be more like Keenzy? She's smart, has a great career, a husband and a son with one on the way. All I see you doing is running up behind that man who's not gone marry you. Y'all have no future all he wants is to take care of you, you laying on your back and raising three kid's, one that's not even yours! You don't even work Amber."

I was livid by this point, this last don't know at all, before I knew it I was beating her ass, I totally forgot she was my mother. I had one hand wrapped around her neck chocking her and the other one punching her in the face.

"OH MY GOD SMILEY LET HER GO SHE CAN'T BREATH!" Carey yelled while pulling me up.

Tae stumbled to her feet grasping for air with my hands print around her neck and a busted noise.

"I can't believe you fought me me, I'm your MOTHER!"

Beauty and Keenzy stood back watching the whole thing go down, Key was in shocked and Bee with no emotion's.

"I can, now get out my daddies house bitch!" Bee scowled.

"You watch your mouth Lashay!"

"No Carey she's right! Get out MY father's house BITCH!" She walked up to me as Carey moved out the way.

"You will NOT disrespect me young lady!" She pointed her finger in my face.

"You got one second to get out my got damn face!" I was so pissed I was crying.