Show and Tell, No More

This chapter is dedicated to all the NICKI MINAJ FANS like Myself....... Pink Print Tour Baby!!!!!!

**

Beauty POV

"Pea coat Burberry fo's aww man,
Pea coat Burberry and it's Hermes

I spent a check on that pussy, I spent a check on that pussy, I spent a check on that pussy

Pea coat Burberry, Fendi aww man
Prada, Bally aww, ooh, Hermes

I spent a check in that pussy, I spent a check on that pussy, I spent a check on that pussy

Yeah, yeah Future Hendrix I spent a check on that pussy I go to war 'bout these cookies I got it like "whoo!" when I'm cooking!"

Me and the girl's were dancing and I was rapping alone to the new Future that Justin had been listening to, I just so happen to get attached to this song. We were waiting on him to get home so we could get dinner started, he had called about fifteen minute's ago saying he was on his way.

Ding! Dong!

I stop the music gong over to door swinging it open to see none other than Emily and some beast of a women standing behind her.

"What's up I thought you was movi-"

"Bitch shut up and go inside!" The beast with her pulled a gun on me.

"Not this shit again" I thought to myself. I slowly backed in the living room not taking my eye's off them. I didn't see a Amelie or Justice in sight which was good, they probably went to their room.

"Again Emily really? I thought you grew the fuck up!" I scowled.

"Guess you thought wrong then huh?"

"I mean you still on this trying to kill me shit, while you're in a wheelchair?" I tried so hard not to laugh but it came out and hard.

"Big Shady you see some funny?"

"Nope." Big bitch sounded like a man.

"Emi-"

"BABY!" Justin's voice boomed thru the house. I was so happy he came home on time and right in the middle of bullshit.