You Hurt Me

Amber POV

Thankfully my dad had the kid's for today, so I figured me and Bee could spend the day together. I called her phone only to get the voicemail so I figured I'd just stop by her house and pick her up. I pulled up to a red light just as a White Rover pulled up on the side of me, I look and see that it's my truck with a girl in the passager seat and Ron driving.

"The hell!" I threw my BMW in park, and hopped out going around to the driver door.

"What the fuck you doing Byron?" He had this shock look on his face while the girl look as tho she seen a ghost.

"Bab-"

"Nigga don't you dare!" Before he could get in another word I was beating his ass through the window at the red light.

"Oh my god!" She yelled before jumping out the car coming around to help Ron.

"Bitch don't you ever put your hand's on me!" I turned around and start whopping her ass.

The nerve of this bitch putting her hand's on me to help his cheating ass,
I felt my body being lifted from the ground up in the air off the girl as I kicked and fought for Ron to let me go.

"Baby calm down!"

"Get ya fucking hand's off me! Cheating ass I hate you shawty I swear!" As tears ran down my face my heart felt like it was ripped out my chest.

He still had his hold on me while I cried and fought to get free. I just couldn't believe he was cheating on me after all the shit I've done for him.. For Us! This feeling hurt like hell.

"Let me explain ma" I got quite giving him the floor to voice his lie.

"She work's for me she doesn't have a car so I was just giving her a ride from work till she can get her one." Something told me not to believe him and the fact that the girl was nodding her head agreeing with him I didn't know what to believe.

Cars were beeping their horn's at us to move since we had totally stopped traffic. I shook out of his grip going back to my car without saying a word, I'm not stupid he ficking that hoe.

Byron POV

"Really Ron! You have a girlfriend?" Honey yelled as Amber pulled off.

"Man shut up you knew that shit!" I fired back.

She knew, why else did she think she never came to my house? Never met my kid's? Or why she had to get that abortion? Her ass knew, I just pray like hell Smiley bought that story or my ass is as good as dead.

"Is that why you made me get that abortion?"

"Duh." She looked at me with hurt and anger in her eye's.

"Man get out my car" I pulled up to her condo that I'm paying for as she gets out.

We had just come from her follow up appointment which I knew I shouldn't have went to but I didn't want Honey to go thru this alone so I told her I'd be there. I didn't even allow her time to speak before I drove off going home.

"I gotta fix this shit" I spoke to myself speeding down the street on my way home.

I drove up the drive way to see Smiley's BMW parked in front of the house. I rubbed both hand's down my face preparing for the hell that's about to take place. I just hope her crazy ass don't shoot me like Beauty did Major ass, hell they are sister's with a crazy ass daddy who condone that type of shit.