Trouble Day

Amber POV

"What you mean y'all got married? Are you serious right now? Then we didn't know!" My dad yelled at Jackson.

We were still at the house taking or rather fussing, after Bee got sick we went into the living room sitting around wanting to finish up our conversation.

"Because I knew y'all would have some negative shit to say and we didn't want that." He shrugged having a point.

The thing I'm pissed off about was we talk everyday and he didn't say one word. Keenzy didn't say one word, this is your "husband" why wouldn't you want someone to know? I mean last we heard they were engaged and now they go get married behind our back and I bet she's the one who convicted him to not tell us.

"So you don't have nothing to say?" I wanted to get something out of her one way or another.

"Not without y'all jumping down my throat."

"Bitch bye... He better not regret marrying your trifling ass cause I'm not pregnant no more and I won't be for a long time, I'll get in that ass!"

"That's why I didn't want to tell y'all cause of all this shit! Man let that old shit go like I did, we married now with a child and one on the way. All y'all need to respect KEENZY KING  like family now!" Jay yelled and I rolled my eye's.

"Until I feel I can trust that girl I'm gone look out for you! You never sat us down with her and talked about none of this, So yea we still look at her the same, you know different we don't and she don't like us either." Bee stated.

"You know what I think? All y'all done lost y'all DAMN MIND'S! Everybody wanna be so damn grown, doing shit y'all would never do before y'all meet these damn strange people. Get the fuck out my damn house all y'all and leave all my grand babies! I'll contact y'all in.... whenever." My dad told us as he got up to leave.

I think we were all shocked he's always been mean and said rude shit to us, but he's NEVER kicked us out. It was always y'all ain't ever leaving me.

"I'm not leaving my kid's here with him for no however many day's! Honey let me go." Bee stated going after her kid's who were in the TV room.

"Mine either let's go Ron, bye!" I scooped up my three munchkins and headed to the car waiting for Ron slow ass.

**

We pulled up to the house getting the kid's out the car and inside the house, since it was still early in the day I figured we'd hang out inside as a family.

"Mommy us hungry" Blake pulled at the bottom of my dress.

"Ok big boy what do y'all want?" Even though we ate at my dad's house they still were hungry.

"Ummm pizza roll!" He yelled excitedly.

I went into the kitchen getting their favorite snack ready to go in the oven when I hear heavy foot step's running in followed by baby foot step's.

"Stop daddy you cheat me!" Autum pouted coming in my view. Ron ran around her laughing, every time she would go to grab him he'd move.

"Where's Bryce?" I ask placing the pan of pizza roll's in the oven.

"Him sleep" Blake told me coming in taking his seat at their little car table.

I had to get two damn table set's because Autum cried for a hour in the store about not being a boy and wanting a princess table. Now I have three table's in my damn dining room area, the sound of the door bell got my attention.