The Announcement

Beauty POV

Finally today had come, the day I was gong to tell everyone about me and Major getting married. I already know my dad gone be pissed about this but oh well it is what it is, Jay on the other hand..... I don't know he might be mad or he could be cool about it. As for my mom? I have no idea she's never really said anything to me about Justin so..... I don't know, I mean they should be fine with it, Jackson did take Keenzy back after the shit she pulled and their happy now so I should be to.

"Baby get your daughter before I pop her ass!" I pass Shun to Justin after taking an hour to comb her hair in two pig tail's.

Justice on the other was a easy baby to get ready, she got her hair done and clothes on in no time and be on her way, Amelie was another story for another day chile.

"Leave my baby alone.. Hay mama" he kissed her causing her to giggle.

"Bad ass lil girl."

"Say so..."

"So" Shun said looking at me licking out her tongue.

Major thought the shit was funny till I popped her ass then all the laughing stop. She is to smart and sassy for a two year old but I'm the one to pop that ass.

"Now so that" her lil ass was screaming and kicking like I beat her.

"Don't hit my baby" he popped me back to make her feel better.

"Da-da!" Justice came waddling in reaching for Major to pick her up.

"You got them spoiled already" I scrunched up my face rolling my eye's.

Since Cali Major and Amelie had been conjoined at the hip, she just dropped me. Then Justice came alone and attached herself to them a as well leaving me all alone.

"So we just making up for lost time."

I smiled at them creating a father daughter bond that brought so much joy to me. I felt bad in a way to know I kept then away from each other it was wrong but it was the best thing for me THEN. Now I wouldn't dare tare them apart no matter what, he loves his babies and they love him just as much.

**

"Hay daddy, hay momma how you doing?" I side eyed her sitting at the table with my dad kissing on her.

"Hay baby, yeah I'm doing good..Gone Tyson!" She giggled pushing him away.

I was honestly grossed out and confused from what was going on and I can't even believe she letting him touch her.

"Where's Ja-"

"Right here!" He came in cutting me off. I jumped up going to hug him and kiss on my nephew Carter making him giggle.

"Te-Te Bee that it!" he laughed out. Every time I see Carter I plant ton's of kisses on his face till he tells me to stop. It's like or thing now.

"Ok, ok love you buddy!" He ran off to the play room with the other kid's.

"Hay family!" Smiley came in with Ron and the kid's running behind her not even speaking to us.

"Bryce, Blake and Autum y'all can't give gma no love?" My mom yelled.

"HAY GMA!" They yell lil asses didn't even come into the kitchen.

We all busted out laughing fixing our kid's food then ours before the conversation got serious. I'm just praying they have a open mind and don't flip out, well my dad mainly because we never know with him and he hates Justin.