Blood Over Load

Byron POV

"Bruh calm yo ass down you not gone get shit done like this!" My brother yelled at me.

I slightly chuckled to myself lighting up my next blunt I had to my lips, I was on my second bottle of D'usse and had one more bottle to get thru.

"This nigga tripping, he trying to off some hoe he fucked cause she snitched on him?"

"Nigga hell yea I told that bitch to keep her mouth closed!" I assured.

Juice was cool people's and all but I just got my ass whopped cause of Honey ass and I don't need him trying to talk me out of doing this. Honey fucked her self up with this one and get my ass whopped in process.

"Man whatever you wanna do lil bro" Major shrugged.

"And why we out Sade's mom need's to be delt with."

I hadn't told Major about the run in with Erin but with the move she pulled I can't take no chance's. Now I gotta deal with Honey bullshit with her dumb ass. Erin putting my daughter and my boy's at risk is one thing but on top of that losing my girl, my kid's I don't know what to do. Shit Crazy!

"What the fuck she do?"

"Came to the house on some crazy shit about wanting to see Autum, then the crazy ass lady bricked my damn glass door." I filled them in on all the other bullshit that had happen.

"You handle that doe right?"

"Yeah but Amber..... She.... Man" I ain't even know what to say she had the proof.

"You fuck yo self up with that one how you not make sure the hoe didn't have all her shit?" Juice joked.

"You wanna make it messy or simple?"

"Messy as hell."

"Juice?"

"Let's do it man."

Justin POV

I got suited up with my all black pull over, my black pants with the all black Timberland's to match. I wasn't really gone let him kill ole girl Smiley already beat the brake's off her anyway, so Beauty say. Erin? Bitch gotta go, you don't play with my niece and nephew's life and live not on my watch.

I tucked my .40 in waist kissing my baby head before going to meet up with boy's down stair's. Juice sat on the couch smoking while Ron paced back and forth. The way Smiley did his ass, I don't blame him for wanting to kill Honey she BEAT his ass like she was nigga.

"You good?"

"Yeah, you ready?"

We headed out hopping in my black Taurus we rode down the street listening to 'DS2' taking I-20 while blowing a few blunts. After about twenty minute's we pulled up to Sade's old house, the light's were on which means she was home and up. Good, she can enjoy the show.

We walked up to the door so Ron could knock on the door getting her to open it up. Juice went to the back if the house making sure no one got away. Ron hit the door with his hoodie on on just as Erin swing the door open.

"Who-"

"We need to talk!" Ron pushed pass her taking him with her inside and you could tell she was terrified.

"Why are you here?"

"Bitch you know wha-"

"HELP!" a faint voice cried out.