Good News

Wednesday

Beauty POV

"Come on Shun you moving to show!" Major joked with her as she chased him to Smiley's door.

"What's up princess? Uncle Ron miss you!" Byron pulled the door open grabbing Shun tossing her in the air making her giggle and me have a heart attack.

"Don't do my baby like that boy!" I popped his arm him and Major thought that shit was funny but I didn't.

"Hay auntie Bee!" The twin's said in unison. I waved my hand to them from the living room.

"Go sit y'all ass down and eat!" Smiley fused at them pulling me into a hug.

I wasn't sure if she knew where I've been but she'll soon find out for sure.

"Hay love bug."

"Girl I miss you so much, we have sooo much to talk about. Where were you anyway? And why you with Justin bitch!" She whispered yelled at me.

"One question at a time girl damn!"

"Sí, pedó- Mame, ¿que pasa" I looked at her like bitch-what?! She know damn well I don't speak Spanish.

"Bitch you not fucking Ron and I don't speak Spanish." She laughed waving me off.

When we were younger she would try to teach me so we could talk around my dad but I couldn't get it so I said fuck it.

"Sorry girl these damn kid's getting on my nerve's, you know that's how I cuss they bad ass so-"she stop talking, I looked at her change in facial expression. Once I followed her gazed it landed on my engagement ring.

"What's that?"

"Major proposed and I said yes."

I waited for her to reply, but the longer she took the more I felt like we were moving in slow motion.

"Oh.... I mean, I'm happy for you but really?" That made me laugh.

She's never been nothing but honest with me, well except that one time but I've moved on from that. So I don't expect her to be anything less then 100% real with me.

"Girl are you really happy? You sure you wanna be with him?"

"Yes!" She took a deep breath then hugged me and kissed my head.

Ok well I'm happy to big sister when's the wedding?"

I sat there telling her everything that happen to me a week ago all the way up to the sex, then to us being her now. It felt good to have something good going on my life right now that I can smile and brag about.

Amber POV

"Girl that nigga kidnapped your assa again now y'all getting married? You must love being kidnapped or some shit?" I ask her.

Don't get me wrong shit can happen but that's on lifetime movie network or some shit. In real life who you know that have babies with their kidnapper's, marries them and live happy ever after? Me and my sister.

"Yeah romantic huh?" I busted out laughing. Like I was crying on the floor her ass must be smoking that shit Whitney was on... R.I.P Whitney.

"Girl bye" I waved her off trying to stop laughing.

"But for real I'm happy for you girl but... are going to go through with it?" I had to ask, her ass might flee to Canada next time. We won't see her ass for another two years, she crazy and I don't know what to think when it comes to her.