Confession

A Week Later

Byron POV

It's been a week since I took Honey to get her abortion done and to be honest I regret that shit so much. I can't believe I killed my seed, but I couldn't risk loosing my family. However I should have been man enough to to tell Amber and deal with the consequences of my action's. This was weighing heavy on my mind for some reason.

"I need to talk to somebody" I scrolled through my phone and no one came to mind.

Major ass was a no go, Ebony.... Hell no she'll snitch on my ass, Sade... Dead, damn it's fucked up how her mom did her. I was all out of people I trusted till I remembered one person I haven't seen in two year's.

"Beauty!"

I wasn't sure that after two year's her number wouldn't be the same but I tried out anyway.

"The number you've called is no longer in service."

"Damn!" I don't know why I was mad, I knew she would have changed her number.

Amber was down stairs with the kid's so I grabbed her phone, slid the unlock key, no pass code. I went through her contacts and found Beauty's name forwarding her number to my phone. She might talk to me, she might not it's been two year's I hope she's not still pissed about that shit.

"Baby I'll be back" I walked downstairs to the basement to see the kid's inside the pool while Amber supervise them.

"Where you going?" She turned up her lip to me.

"To pick up Major from the strip club" I lied.

"Mmhm yeah, ok be back by 2 we're having lunch with my dad."

Even thought finding out Tyson was my dad we don't really keep in touch at all. Yeah he was a sperm donor so I respect that, but he wasn't a father to me.

"Aight" I pecked her lips before kissing my babies.

I couldn't lose Smiley for nothing or nobody in this world I love her. I walked out to my all white Range Rover and while pulling up Bee's number.

"Here goes nothing."

Carey POV

Me and Tae sat having a drink of tea while getting lunch ready for the family. I was so happy to have my baby back home with my grand daughter who I didn't know exist till a week ago.

"So how's thing's with you and Tyson?" Tae ask me.

After what happen in the DR us confessing our love for one man two year's ago Tae moved on and got married to this nice looking, hard working guy name Humer.

"Honey I don't know I'm thinking about divorcing his ass, let Ebony have him since they can't stay away from one another." She rolled her eye's at me.

Me and Tyson are still married be law, however neither one of us never filled for a divorce or seperation. I went through a like and it just never crossed my mind clearly he's either.

"I'm serious Tae, I wanna be happy to, with someone who will love me and just me. Tyson can't do that" I sighed.

"Look I get it, and because we've been through so much together you're right you deserve to be happy. If you want happiness file for a divorce and move on, find you somebody like Humer. His brother, cousin or my ex-husband who keep's calling me." She mumbled the last part.