Love Crazy

Byron POV

"I don't know why I'm doing what I'm doing...."

-See baby I apologize for all the thing's that I've done see I've known that I've been a fool for too long

And baby you have it

I go around the way, Just come back to papa please baby, baby won't you stay

If you really love me then why are you leaving me?

I sang Crazy by KC and JoJo while laying in the guest bedroom at my sister's house. Beauty been letting me stay here for the past couple day's, I haven't done anything but listen to Pandora, drink my D'usse and smoke my problem's away. Only thing is, it wasn't working.

"Nigga get your ass up!" Major barged in the room.

"Bruh gone?" I waved him off still singing my song.

- I can't think, think about this crazy day

I lose sleep just to day dream about you babyyyyy

I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy just thinking about you lately!"

This nigga would cut my music off being an ass, why can't I just drown in my sorrowful life?

"Fuck you do that for?" He sucked his teeth snatching me out the bed.

"Nigga get your self together and go get your girl back all this bitch ass crying ain't gone get her to come back!" He yelled.

I knew he was right but, Amber not trying to hear nothing I have to say. I been calling her for almost a week now and when I call all I get is the voicemail. Once he pushed me into the bathroom I got a good look at my face I was healing but still had black eye, cut on lip and huge bag's under my eye's and a banging ass headache. Ya boy was looking thru!

I hopped in the shower for a good hour before I got out, washed my face and brushed my teeth then got dressed. I headed downstairs to the living room where I heard Major and Juice laughing and telling joke's.

"OH SHIT! that nigga still alive!" Juice joked, he got up giving me dap before I joined them.

"Nall that's pretty boy Ron the singer!" They laughed.