How far can you go for me?

I shall update again. I feel bad for not updating this story... I was so busy from school and reading other stories on here hehe ^^

Not Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

                   I don't want to go to that dam gathering! I was pacing back and forth inside Travis's room since I slept here last night. Can't even be near kaden right now. You guys probably want to know why? Well here's what happened when Kaden, Jack, Travis, and I were at the kitchen eating last night.

-Flashback-

When we were eating our home made pizza that Jack prepared (which I might add was super good) Kaden decided to talk by saying," I arranged a gathering for everyone from our pack having a barbecue party."

I rolled my eyes and Travis questioned," For what?"

"So everyone can meet my mate who is soon to be female alpha for them." He clearly stated like if it was obvious from the start.

I started coughing in shock which gave me worried expressions mostly from Kaden, Oh how much I was to kill him now!

I got up and started protesting," I'm not going to the barbecue tomorrow!"

"You going to have to, it's mainly for you."

"First off you didn't even ask my permission if I wanted to go or to being introduced, which secondly I did state before that I refuse seeing my alpha as my mate!"

"what? Sky your kaden's mate?" Travis seemed a bit taken back.

I had no time to respond when Kaden growled," You be attending tomorrow as my mate no matter if you like it or not! I will not tolerate any more disrespect coming from you Sky!"

I was beyond pissed right now," Disrespect!?! According to me you haven't even gain my respect! You have to earn my respect! By that you should just stop ordering me around and let me decide on my own decisions. Yes I may have overreacted a bit for trying to run away, but is commanding me going to solve anything, How long are you going to do this!?"

"Sky..." He backed away from the site of me then knowing I don't want to be touched right now but whispered  thinking no one could here," I know, i'm sorry I just..."

By the looks of my face right now you could say I was shocked on what I heard, but wished he would continue what he was saying, but nope he keep his mouth shut.

God why couldn't I just shut my mouth from the beginning, I always end up looking like a bad guy in front of him. Might as well say I always end up being a b!tch when ever he's around.

we stood for I don't know how long, but Kaden just left when he was down staring at me.. I was still gazing at him until he left completely.

I sighed a bit frustrated how my feeling's are overwhelming me of, guilt, sad, pained, worried, yes lust.

Travis hummed to get my attention, He looked mad since I didn't say anything to him, yet amused that this was the first time I didn't tell him anything.

I pated his head and said," I think it's better if I sleep in your room today."

"Are you sure?" He lightly smiled like he was investigating how I would react.

and I just gulped and nodded looking past 'our' room.

-End of Flashback-