Chapter 54 : Romantic Morning ????

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 54 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I finally finish making breakfast at the same time that Tobias comes out from the Bathroom.He has his track pants on but he's wearing no shirt.

He comes to the Kitchen and looks at me.I don't know what goes wrong with me but I keep staring at Tobias's bare body,his abs.

"Like what you see ??",Tobias asks coming towards me.

"Umm....I guess not",I say making him fake cry.

"I was just kidding",I say and Tobias smiles.

"I love you Tris",He says.

"I love you too Tobias",I say and then he leans in forward and kisses me.I kiss him back and it turns out into a make out session.

We then break the kiss and I hug him.It's so good to hug him.He's so warm and....reassuring.Perhaps he'll love the truth too !!

"I guess I should ditch my shirt for the whole day.Since you love my abs so much",Tobias says still hugging me and we break the hug.

"Tobias !! Go put on your shirt right now !!",I warn trying very hard not to laugh in the middle.

"Okay Mom",Tobias say sarcastically,smiling.

He then goes inside the room and I think....Wouldn't it be a pleasure to hear someone call me Mom ?? Well !! That's what the truth is related to !!

Tobias comes back into the kitchen but this time.....with his shirt on.

We both set the breakfast on the table and then begin eating it talking about random stuff while eating it.We then finish our breakfast and then go to keep our plates in the Dishwasher.

"I'll do it",Tobias says taking the my plate from my hand.

"But Tobias-",I begin but I am cut off by his fingers on my lips.

"Shhh !! I'll do it.I'm your husband Tris.Can't I do this much for you ??",Tobias asks dramatically.

"Tobias it take only like....5 seconds to keep a plate in the Dishwasher.Let me do it",I say.

"Right !! Only 5 seconds....So let me do it",Tobias says and I sigh and let him do so.

I then go into the living room and start pacing around on the carpet in front of the couch.

I need to tell Tobias the truth !! Now !! But.....How will he react to it ??

I keep pacing until I feel arms hug me from the back.It's Tobias !!

I wish I could stay like this forever.Wrapped in Tobias's arms.But this Truth is threatening to kill me !!

I break away from the hug and turn back to see Tobias.Hurt flashes across his eyes.

"Tobias !! I'm so sorry.I didn't mean it that way.I mean....I need to tell you something",I say shaking a little.

"What is it Tris ??",Tobias asks me.

"Promise me you won't kill me or flip out after listening to what I'm going to say",I say.

"Why would I kill you Tris ??",Tobias asks.

"Just promise",I insist.

"Okay I promise",He says giving me a little assurance.

"Tobias....I....um....actually....I.....uhh.....",I begin unable to continue.

"Tris....You can tell me anything it's okay",Tobias says cupping my face in his hands.

I take a deep breath,close me eyes and then say :-

"Tobias......I'm.......

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty FOURth chapter.How was the chapter ?? Complete Tris's sentence !! I'm what ?? Anyways......Don't forget to leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️