Chapter 19 : The "Faction Meet" Part 1 !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 19 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Check out the Media Section for a pic from the set of Allegiant Part 1 !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

We finally reach the location of the Faction meet.I wish I had an option to not attend this years Meet but.....Its absolutely compulsory for every Dauntless to attend the Meet !!

Uriah's POV

We've reached the Faction meet but one thing that bugging me is the fact the even Four is here !! We can't let Tris and Four see each other but there are very high chances of them coming face to face with each other here !!

Tobias's POV

We finally reach the location of the Faction meet which for this year is the Dauntless Head Quarters.I hate Faction meet so much.I wish I had an option to not attend the Faction meet but it is mandatory for every Dauntless to attend it.

Zeke's POV

We've reached the Faction meet but one thing that bugging me is the fact the even Tris is here !! We can't let Four and Tris see each other but there are very high chances of them coming face to face with each other here !!

Christina's POV

"Lets go to the Dauntless corner !!!",Tris screams.

"Okay",I say.Will,Uriah and Mar agree as well.

We then head towards the Dauntless corner.On the way I see Zeke, Des, Ethan, Shauna and Four.

Wait a minute !!! FOUR IS HERE !!

"Tris...lets back go to the Amity corner",I say desperately trying to get Tris to not see Four who is coming closer to us.

When I say so I see the others giving me a questioning look.Immediately I point in front when Tris is not looking.They see Four approaching and immediately join me in trying to get Tris away from Four.

"Nah !! That corner's boring.I'm going to the Dauntless corner",Tris says and walks ahead.

SHIT !! TRIS AND FOUR MIGHT SEE EACH OTHER !!

Destiny's POV

"Guys lets go to the Amity corner",Tobias says.

"Okay",Everyone says and We head towards the Amity corner.

On the way I see Chris,Will,Uriah,Mar and Tris.

Wait a minute !!! TRIS IS HERE !!

"Bro...lets back go to the Dauntless corner",I say desperately trying to get Tobias to not see Tris who is coming closer to us.

When I say so I see the others giving me a questioning look.Immediately I point in front when Tobias is not looking.They see Tris approaching and immediately join me in trying to get Tobias away from Tris.

"Nah !! I want to see the Amity corner",Tobias says and walks ahead.

SHIT !! TRIS AND FOUR MIGHT SEE EACH OTHER !!

Oh my god !! They already did !!

Zeke's POV

OMG !! TRIS AND FOUR SAW EACH OTHER !!

Tris and Four are staring at each other right in the eye !!!!

But this makes all of us only more and more worried about the consequences of this eye-lock !!

A/N : That was the end of the Nineteenth chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember 

<4 ❤️❤️❤️