Chapter 14 : Going Home....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 14 !! I hope you like it !! Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Disappointed that I did not get Insurgent......I finally reach home.

I freshen up and then go over to Chris's Home.I ring the doorbell.

"Hey Tris !!",Chris squeals opening the door.

"Hey Chris",I say sadly.

"What happened ?? Why are you so upset ??",Chris asks.

"Because I found the last book left of Insurgent.But a SILLY, MEAN, ARROGANT,IDIOT,LOSER,DUMBO,IRRITATING,ANNOYING,STUPID MAN TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME !!",I scream.

"Woah !! That's a lot of emotion",Chris says.

"Shut up !!",I scream and she raises her hand up in mock surrender.

We then go inside her house and I tell her the whole story of the "Book Thief".

"Okay.I get it now !!",Chris says after I finish telling her the story.

"Good",I say.

"So that's why you are so pissed off ??",Chris asks.

"Obvio Chris !!",I say rolling my eyes.

"Understood !!",Chris says.

I then take a look at my watch and decide to go to the Dauntless cafe and catch something to eat !!

"Chris !! I am going to the Dauntless cafe now !! Coming ??",I ask as well as inform her.

"Uhh....You carry on ! Will might be coming any minute now so I will just-",Chris begins but I cut her off.

"Wait here for him and do a little Multiplication with him after he comes home !!",I say completing her sentence.

"What ?!?!? Shut up Tris !!!!",Chris screams and I start laughing.Her expression was Hilarious.It was the bomb !!

"Okay Okay !!",I say laughing.Chris just stares at me laughing for a few seconds then....She also joins in !!

"Bye Chris !! I've gotta go now !!",I say after we finish laughing.

"Bye Tris !!",Chris says.

"Oh Yeah.I forgot to tell you an Important thing !!",I say.

"What is it ??",Chris asks.

"Enjoy your Multiplication with Will !!",I say winking at her and Chris playfully hits me on my head.

"Bye !!",I say for the last time.

"Bye !!",She says and I exit her house.

I then head straight towards The Dauntless cafe !!!!

Tobias's POV

I finally reach my home with My Insurgent in my hand !!!

I freshen up and then go to my bestie's house.I knock at his door.

"Hey Zeke",I say after her opens the door.

"Hey Four !! Come in",Zeke says.

We then go inside and sit on his couch.

"Oh ! I see you've finally got the book you wanted !!",He says eyeing the book in my hand.

"Yeah !! Speaking of which I need to tell you the story of what happened today !!",I say.

"What happened today ??",Zeke asks.

"You know today a CRAZY,LUNATIC,FREAK,PSYCHO,MAD,MENTALLY UNSTABLE LADY WAS CLAIMING THAT THIS BOOK IS HERS EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT IT !!",I scream.

"Uh...I did not get any of that !! The Whole Story Please !!",Zeke requests.

I nod and then tell him the whole story !!

"Oh !! I get it now.But that lady was not wrong !! She kept the book on the counter so that she could buy it !! So she wasn't entirely wrong !!",Zeke says.

"Yeah I know that !! But.....Okay chuck this topic",I say.He nods.

I decide to go to the Dauntless Cafe and catch something to eat since I am really hungry !!

"Zeke I am going to Dauntless Cafe now to get something to eat !! You coming ??",I ask.

"Uhh....You go ahead.I have got lots of work to do",Zeke says.

"Okay I understand.The Baby making process is very tiring !!",I say.

"Yeah !! Wait !! WHAT ?!?!? SHUT UP FOUR !!!!",Zeke says finally realizing what I said.

I start laughing uncontrollably......Zeke's reaction to what I said was Hilarious !!

"What is wrong with you ??",Zeke asks.

"Nothing !!",I say laughing.Zeke also starts laughing with me.

"Okay Bye Zeke.I've gotta go !!",I say.

"Bye Four !!",Zeke says and I exit his house.

I then head straight towards the Dauntless Cafe !!!!

A/N : So that was the end of the FOURteenth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Both Tris and Four are headed to the Cafe !! So....What do you guys think will happen at the cafe ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️