Chapter 23 : Invitation to the Party !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 23 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up to the shining sun.Today's gonna be great....I know it !! I feel it in my bones :)

I go to the bathroom and take a shower and put on a tank top and leggings.I then come out of the washroom and make breakfast. I decide on making Pancakes.

I finally finish making them and then set the Pancakes on a plate.I then sit on the dining table.I mean chair.I mean the dining table's chair.Ugh !! Isn't that understood ??

Just as I'm about to start eating the Pancakes my phone rings.I go towards it and pick it up.

"Hey TRRRRRISSSSS",My crazy Bestie screams.

"I'm sure my name is not TRRRRRISSSSS,CHRRRRRISSSSS",I imitate.

"Oops !! Sorry",Chris says.

"That's okay.Hello",I say.

"Whatcha doin ??",Chris asks.

"I was about to start eating my breakfast when you called",I say.

"What were you doing ??",I ask.

"I was just *yawns* watching TV",She says.

"I understand",I say.

"Huh ?? What do you understand ??",Chris asks.

"People do get tired after a...*Cough* *Cough* multiplication *Cough* night",I say teasing her since she was yawning while talking to me.

"What ?!?!? SHUT UP TRIS !!",Chris screams.

"Okay...Okay...I...will..shut up",I say cracking up.

"Why did you call by the way ??",I ask.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that",She says.

"What ?",I ask.

"Today there's a party at Uri's house.Be there in...Like an hour",Chris says.

"Okay but...Why the party all of a sudden ??",I ask.

"Just felt like having it",Chris says.

"Okay I'll be there",I say.

"Okay Bye !! Wear something good",Chris says and I roll my eyes though I know she can't see it.

"Bye Chris !!",I say and hang up.

I then eat my Breakfast and then go into the room to pick out something "Good" to wear.

I finally find a "Good" dress.I wear it.Then I put my hear in a Waterfall braid.I then wear matching accessories,do some good makeup and finally....I'm ready !!

I wear my ballerina shoes and head straight to Uri's !!

Tobias's POV

I wake up,Change my clothes and make Bread Toast.

Just as I'm about to begin eating my Toast...I get a call.I go pick it up.

"Hey Four !! How are you ??",My bestie says+asks.

"Hey Zeke.I'm fine.How are you ??",I ask.

"Well,I'm currently talking to you so...Alive,I suppose",Zeke says and I roll my eyes.

"Why did you call me by the way ??",I ask.

"I called you to invite you over to the party at Uri's house",Zeke says.

"Okay I'll be there",I say.

"Thats like a good boy",Zeke says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay Bye Mom",I say teasing him.

"Bye My son.I miss you do much.I can't wait to see you today",Zeke says.

"Overacting,Zeke",I say.

"I know",He says.

"Okay Bye Zeke",I say.

"Bye Four",He says and I hang up.

I pick out clothes to wear for the party,then wear them after which....I head straight to Uri's !!

Uriah's POV

Today there's a party at my home.But this party is different.Because this is the first time since the accident that left Tris and Four amnesic that we have invited both Tris and Four together for a party.But for now,Neither of them knows that the other is coming for the party.We wanted it to be a...Surprise sort of a thing ??

Yesterday the gang decided that....since Tris and Four are friends now....We should try to make them meet each other often.

Fate wants Tris and Four to be together.

They are made for each other.And we shall definately try and unite Fourtris !!!!

A/N : That was the end of the Twenty Third chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️