Chapter 35 : The Dauntless Mall Part 2 !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 35 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Don't forget to Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :) 

Tris's POV

"Uhhh...",I begin unable to continue

How did I know Dauntless cake is his favourite ?? He never told me !! Then how do I know it ??

(A/N : For those of you who do not remember - The reason why Tris knows that Dauntless cake is Tobias's favourite is because....both Tris and Four haven't completely forgotten everything !! The Doctor said that in Chapter 7.So that explains the fact that Tris still remembers Tobias's Favourite.Continue reading guys !! Hope you are enjoying this chapter :))

Maybe it was just a guess !! But I know it wasn't.Yes it was a guess Tris !! It was !! I say trying to make myself believe it.

"Maybe it was just a guess",I say and he nods.He doesn't press further for which I'm grateful to him.

"Lets go to another section now",He says holding the cook book in his hands.

"Why are you taking that with you ??",I ask.

"Because a good friend of mine suggested that I should buy this",He says.Aww !! So sweet !!

"You don't have to buy it Four !! I was just kidding",I say.

"I want to buy it !! After I make the Dauntless cake by looking at the instuctions in this book...I will call you over to taste it",He says.

"Oh !! I'm honoured",I say sarcastically wiping a single fake happy tear from my eye.

"Bad sarcasm",He says and I roll my eyes at him making him smirk.

"Lets go get a book for you",He says.

"Okay my friend",I say.

As we cross the personal help section,Four calls me.

"Tris !! I found the perfect book for you",He says.

"Which book ??",I ask.

"This one !!",He screams showing me the book.The title of it says "How to be perfect in sarcasm ??".

"Oh my gosh !! I've been wanting to buy this book from such a long time !! Thank you so much for finding this book for me",I say sarcastically in mock admiration.

"Bad sarcasm !! See that's why you need this book",Four says.I look at him with fake anger for a few seconds after which.....We both burst out laughing.

"I also think I need to buy this book",I say after I'm done laughing.

"You've gotta agree with Four !!",Four says in a fake,hilarious accent.He is so adorable !!

"Thank you so much.You are a beauty as well",He says.

"What ?!?!?",I ask shocked.

"You thought that out loud",He says making me blush.

Tobias's POV

"You thought that out loud",I say making Tris blush.

She's so cute when she blushes !!

"I'll buy this book then"Tris says taking the book from my hand.

"You don't have to.I was just kidding",I say.

"But I want to,since a good friend of mine suggested this book for me",Tris says.

"Cliché",I say since she copied my dialogue and we both laugh again.

"Let's go and bill these books",Tris says.

"Okay",I say and then we go to the billing counter.

"I have an idea.I'll buy your book for you and you can buy mine for me.Then we will gift it to each other with a message in it",Tris says just as we are about to pay.

"Okay",I say and I give her my book and she gives me mine.

Tris's POV

Me and Four pay at different places so that we both don't know what the others message is.

"Maam do you want to gift this book ??",The cashier asks me.

"Yes",I say.

"Any message ??",She asks and I tell her the message.

Then I go out of the book shop and stand near the exit waiting for Four.

Tobias's POV

Me and Tris pay at different places so that we both don't know what the others message is.

"Sir do you want to gift this book ??",The cashier asks me.

"Yes",I say.

"Any message ??",He asks and I tell him the message.

Then I go out of the book shop and see Tris waiting for me near the exit.

"Hey",I say to her.

"Hi",She greets back.

"Let's go to the Food Court.We'll eat something there and also hand each other the books there",I say.

"Okay !! Good idea",Tris says.

"I told you I'm smarter than you think",I say making Tris smile.

Me and Tris then head to the Food Court with the gifts for each other in our hands.

A/N : That was the end of the Thirty Fifth chapter.How was the chapter ?? How was FOURTRIS in this chapter ?? Anyways...Don't forget to leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️