Chapter 50 : Finally Fourtris !!!! :)

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 50 !!! I can't believe I reached Chapter 50 !! Seems like only yesterday I decide to start writing this FF !! Thank you so much for your love,support and appreciation !! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! This chapter is long as a reward for your support and also because this is Chapter 50 !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

The Doctor comes out of the OT.

"Was the operation successful ??",Will asks the Doctor and I'm glad he did because....I don't think I could ask that question without breaking down in the middle.

"We can't say anything now.The operation just got over.We need to see how is Four's body reacting to the operation then only we can tell something.We'll wait for half an hour and then tell you whether the operation was successful or.....",The Doctor says but he doesn't continue.He then nods and leaves.

Oh God !! These 30 minutes are going to be so hard for me !!

We then again sit down and wait.The Girls keep trying to engross me in their talks so that I don't start crying again.

Like this 15 minutes pass and there are still 15 minutes to go !!

"Tris !! Did you go to the sale at Dauntless mall yesterday ??",Chris asks.I just roll my eyes.There was no sale.She's just trying to keep me from crying and P.S-Me and Tobias were in Erudite yesterday !!

Then a nurse comes rushing from the OT she's really tensed immediately all of us stand up.What's happening ??

"Doctor !! Come fast !! He's not responding !!",The nurse screams and my heart stops. 

Why is he not responding ?? 

Tears start falling again.The Doctor comes rushing and goes inside the OT.

By now the gang is consoling me.

This all is my fault !! All my damn fault !!

After about 15 minutes the Doctor comes out of the OT.

"How's he ??",Ethan,Will,Uriah,Zeke,Chris,Mar and Shauna ask.

"He's stable now !! He'll probably gain consciousness in a few minutes",The Doctor says and my heart smiles.

Tobias is safe now !! Yay !! I'm so happy !!

The gang hugs me.All of them are overjoyed.

We wait for Tobias to gain consciousness.Till then Zeke and Uriah show me pics of me and Tobias.

Of our wedding,Our Honeymoon,Our house !!

"Wait !! What happened to our house ??",I ask pointing to the picture.

"Don't worry Tris.The Fourtris house is safe",Will says and I smile.Their ship name for us is so cute !! Fourtris !! :)

Then a nurse comes out of the OT and says :-

"He had gained consciousness.Do you guys want to meet him ??"

"Of course !!",I practically scream making the gang laugh.

"Come in then",The nurse says and we go inside the OT.

"Okay Tris !! Remember don't speak anything about the past.You remember but Four still doesn't",Zeke reminds me as we're going inside and I nod.

I then see Tobias.As soon as I see him tears sting my eyes.I want to run away from there.

So many tubes are connected to his body.I can't see him like this !!