Chapter TRIS : The Finding Out....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter TRIS AKA 6 !! I hope you like it !! Also Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Zeke's POV

Me and My lovely wife Shauna are currently in the car on our way to my Idiot bro's house AKA Uriah.

"Zeke,Look !!!",Shauna says pointing to a car that has gotten into an accident.It hit the tree !! The car is toppled upside down !!

We have to help the people in that car !! If we don't....they might die !!

"Lets go help them Shauna",I say.She nods.

We go close to that car.Me and Shauna try our best to remove the people from the toppled car,

We are finally successful in doing so !! But as soon as we look at the people....My Heart Stops and My Jaw Drops !!!

OH MY GOD !! IT IS TRIS AND FOUR !! TRIS AND FOUR !! FOUR AND TRIS !! FOURTRIS !! OH MY GOD !! THEY ARE SO BADLY HURT !!

"ITS FOUR AND TRIS !!",Shauna screams.I see tears threatening to spill from her eyes.Same is my case.

I want to just cry.Just run away from all of this.I can't see my best friend like this !! I can't see Tris like this !!

NO ZEKE !! You need to be strong !! You have to save them !! You have to take them to the Hospital !!

But I can't to it alone.So I decide to call Uriah here as fast as possible.I also decide that if he takes a lot of time in reaching here....Then I will only do it alone since I can't waste so much time.Four and Tris need to be taken to the Hospital as fast as possible !!

Uriah's POV

Everyone is here at the party except.....FOURTRIS AND SHEKE !!

"I thought only FOURTRIS would be making babies today.....Didn't expect SHEKE as well",I say and everyone bursts our laughing.

Then I get a call on my mobile.Its from ZEKE.

"Hey Zeke !! Didn't know you were making babies today",I say.

"Shut up Uriah",Zeke says in a panicked tone and I very well know something is wrong.

"Zeke !! What's wrong ??",I ask.

"Its...Four and Tris",Zeke says panicked.I put the phone on the loud speaker mode so that everyone can listen.

"Four and Tris,What ??",I ask.

"They've.....They've been in an accident !! Their car hit the tree !! They are badly injured !! Please come here !!",Zeke says desperate.

WHAT ?!?!? FOUR AND TRIS HAVE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT !!! OMG !! OH MY GOD !! I NEED TO HELP THEM !!

"Okay Zeke !! Tell me where you are and I will be there as soon as possible",I say equally panicked as Zeke.

"Uh.....Foster Avenue.Come here soon !!",Zeke says.

"Okay I will be there !! Don't worry Zeke !! They will be fine !!",I say half doubting if the last part of what I said is true.

SHUT UP URIAH !! FOURTRIS WILL BE FINE !! THEY WILL BE FINE !! I assure myself.

As soon as I keep the phone....everyone in the room starts panicking.Chris,Mar and Destiny start crying !!

Will and Ethan are pacing around the room frantically,worried !!

"Guys !! We dont have time to sit here and cry.We have to go and help Four and Tris.We have to save them",I say.They agree.

Then all of us get into the car and we head straight towards Foster Avenue.

I really hope we get to Four and Tris in time.I hope they will be fine !! I really really hope nothing happens to them.Oh god !! Please save Tris and Four.

A/N : So that was the end of the SIXth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️