Chapter 7 : The Astonishing News !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 7 !! I hope you like it !! Please don't kill me after reading this chapter !!! Also be sure to Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Zeke's POV

Currently we are at the hospital.Luckily Uriah reached the accident spot on time.

Its been 4 hours since we brought Four and Tris here.But still the Doctors have not yet told us anything about their condition.The Doctors are operating on Tris and Four apparently.

Chris,Des,Mar and Shauna are crying !! Whereas the guys including me are frantically pacing around tensed and panicked !!

I wish we had never forced them to come for the party.I wish this accident never happened.I can't help but feel guilty for whatever has happened because....I was one of the people who forced Tris and Four to come for the party.

Uriah's POV

I hope the operation is successful.I really hope Tris and Four are alright.I can't help but feel guilty for whatever has happened because I was the one who forced Tris and Four to come for the party.

God please help FOURTRIS !!

Zeke's POV

After 4 hours of waiting.....The Doctor finally comes to tell us about the condition of FOURTRIS.Everyone stands up.

"How are they now ??",Will asks the Doctor.

"Uh...I've got two news for you guys...One good and the other..Bad",The Doctor says.

"What is it ??",Mar asks.

"The Good news is...That we managed to save both Tris and Four's life.Both are out of danger now",The Doctor says.

Yes !!! I'm so happy.Everyone has the same reaction as me.Happiness.

But wait a second....

"What's the bad news then ??",I ask terrified of what the answer might be.

"The Bad news is...That the effect of the collision was the maximum on their head.So what I'm trying to say is that....Both Tris and Four have lost their memory.They are unfortunately suffering from Amnesia !!",The Doctor says.

My Heart stops !! Both Tris and Four....Amnesic !! They lost their memory !! This is all my fault !! All my fault !! I want to Kill myself right now !!

"What ?!?!?",Uriah asks shocked.

"That is the reality",The Doctor says.

"Will they...ever get their memory back ??",Ethan asks.

"Yes !! There is a possibility that they can get their memory back.It can take 5 days,5 months,5 years,10 years but there is always a chance that they can get their memory back.But....This has to happen on their own.You cannot show them any pictures of their past.You can only let them know all the basic information about themselves and the world.If you show them any pictures of their past or say or show them anything related to their past....It can lead to their Nervous Breakdown !! Also you guys cannot let them think about anything of their past for a lot of time,in case they remember something.That can also lead to a Nervous Breakdown",The Doctor says.

"Then how will we help them in getting their memory back ??",I ask.

"You are not supposed to help them.They are supposed to do it on their own",The Doctor says.

"And another thing......You guys cannot let Tris and Four see each other",The Doctor says.

"What nonsense !!",Will exclaims.

"We tested on both of them after the operation.We showed them all of your pictures as well as each others.None of them were able to recognise you guys but when we showed them each other's Picture....It triggered something in their brain that caused severe head pain in both Tris and Four's case!! You guys cannot let them see each other.It can prove to be very Fatal.You have to keep them away from each other",The Doctor says.

What ?!?!? Keep Tris and Four away from each other when they are meant to be together ??

"But...Why ?? Tris...And...Four..are meant to...be together !! They...are made for each other !!",Chris says crying.Will goes and hugs her.

I know what she's going through.After all....Tris is her best friend.

"You guys have to keep them away from each other.If you don't then....The consequences will be serious.Also another thing....There might be some things

that Tris and Four would not have forgotten",The Doctor says.

"What does that mean ??",Uriah and me ask.

"For example-Four might've not forgotten that...He ranked first during his Initiation or That Destiny is his sister !! Tris might've not forgotten her name or her faction of transfer !! If they remember something of their past...Then they will have vague flashbacks and head aches.If they get those head aches...Then immediately change the topic",The Doctor says.We nod.This all is very complicated for us !!

"Can we meet them ??",I ask.

"Yes !! But be very careful about what you speak to them",Doc says.

"Who do you think we should meet first ?",Shauna asks the Doc.

"I think....Four",He says.We nod.The Doc then goes to his cabin leaving us alone.

"We can't let Tris and Four see each other !!",Will says shocked.

"Yeah !! But we have to do it for them",I say sadly.They agree.

"Lets go and meet them",Uriah says.

"Okay !!",Everyone agrees.

We head straight towards Four's room !! Uncertain of what we might see !!

A/N : So that was the end of the Seventh Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️