Chapter 13 : The Quarreling....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 13 !! I hope you like it !! Also be sure to Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Recap (In Tobias's POV)

And.....That's when I hear a lady call out !! Probably for me !!

Tobias's POV

I hear a lady call out but I don't turn back.

"Excuse me that's my book !!",She exclaims.What ?!?!? But I just now bought it.

Oh wait !!! That book was on the counter which means......She was going to buy it before me !! So I guess she got a phone call so she just left the book on the counter and I bought it before her.

So that technically means that she reserved the book before me !! But I dont want to give away my Insurgent.So I just ignore her,Don't turn back at all and walk straight to my car.

"Hey !! You cant just ignore me like that !!",She screams but I still just keep walking.

"I'm talking to you !! Mr Book Thief !!",She screams.By now it must be obvious to her that I don't want to give away my book to her.I turn quick just to look at her but I just get a vague glimpse of her.She is reaching closer to me.

So,I just sprint straight towards the car and finally lose her !!

Tris's POV

"I'm talking to you !! Mr Book Thief !!",I scream.He doesn't turn back so....I cant even picturize him right now !!

He sprints ahead and I lose him !!

I want to kill him !!! Mr Book Thief !! He took my Insurgent !!

Tobias's POV

I get into my car and head straight towards home with my Insurgent on the seat beside me.

But on the way I see that lady !! The lady who called me Book Thief !!

Woah !! She is so pretty !!

Shut up Tobias !! She is a psycho !! Freaking out for a book !!!

I stop the car near her.I lower the window just enough so that she can only see my eyes and nose.

"Now this book is mine !!",I scream teasing her,showing her the book and then drive away quickly to home.

Tris's POV

I see a car stop near me.The owner of the car lowers the window just enough so that I can only see his eyes and nose.His eyes are Blue in color.They look so beautiful,so pretty and so calm.

"Now this book is mine !!",The owner of the car screams teasing me,showing me the book and then he drives away !!!

Ugh !! The owner of the car is the Book Thief !!! I want to kill him right now !!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirteenth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️