Chapter 15 : The Dauntless Cafe Part 1 !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 15 !! I hope you like it !! Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

I finally reach the Dauntless Cafe !!

Then I go to the counter to order something to eat !! I decide to buy Chocolate Muffins and Coffee !! So I order it and wait for it to get ready !!

Tris's POV

I finally reach the Dauntless Cafe !! Then I go to the counter to order something to eat !! I decide to buy Coffee and Cheesecake !! So I order it and wait for it to get ready !!

"Your order is ready !!",The waitress says particularly to no one.

I see the tray in her hand.Its Coffee and Cheesecake so its mine !! But I see a man take the tray before I can.

"Excuse me That's mine",I say.

Tobias's POV

"Your order is ready !!",The waitress says particularly to no one.

Thinking that the tray in her hand is mine......I take the tray without even looking at its contents since I am busy reading the Book in my hand.

"Excuse me That's mine",A female voice says.

I look at her.

OMG !! ITS THE PRETTY,PSYCHO,MENTAL,MAD LADY !! WHO WAS FREAKING OUT FOR THE BOOK !!

Probably she doesn't recognize me !! I look at the tray.Cheesecake and Coffee !! This is not mine !!

"Oh I'm Sorry !! I thought it was mine",I say handing over the tray to her.

"That's okay !!!",She says smiling.I smile back at her.

"Enjoy your meal !!",I say absentmindedly pointing the book at her.

Shit !!! Big mistake !! She looks at the book and then keeps her tray on the nearest table.

"Wait a minute....I've seen you before haven't I ?? You are the BOOK THIEF !!",She says finally recognizing me and screaming the last part.

"Uh no !! I paid for the book so I am not a "Book Thief" so quit saying that every time",I say putting double quotes around Book Thief.

After that I take my tray and then go and sit on a table.

"Excuse me you cannot ignore me like this !!",She says coming towards me with her cup of coffee in her hand.

Tris's POV

"Excuse me you cannot ignore me like this !!",I say going towards the Book Thief with my coffee in my hand !!

But Unfortunately.....

A/N : So that was the end of the Fifteenth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! What do you think will happen next ?? Hint-Coffee !! Also Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️