Chapter 48 : Getting Help !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 48 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

It takes a moment for me to register what has happened.

Jeanine is dead now !! But :-

Tobias took the bullet for me !! No !! I wanted him to live !! What has happened ??

I see Tobias about to fall to the ground.I give him back support and then crouch down to the ground so that I can put his head on my lap.

"Tobias !! What....did...you...do ??",I ask breaking down.I see that he's loosing at lot of blood from his gun shot wound and I tear a piece of my sleeve and keep it on his wound to stop the blood....to an extent.

"Tris....I love...you !! You...deserve to live....not...me",Tobias says in pain.

"No Tobias !! You are going...to live.I'm not going to....let you get...away from me.You also....deserve to live",I say.

"Tris....if...I don't...make...it then...",Tobias begins but I cut him off.

"What do you mean you are not going to make it ?? You are going to make it !! You have to make it !! I know you will !!",I scream.

"But...if....I don't....make...it..",He begins again.

"Just shut up !! Don't talk about things that are not going to happen",I scream assuring him and myself too.

"But....in case....I don't...make...it...",He begins and this time I cut him off with my lips on his.

"You are going to make it.Just....please......hang on...Tobias",I say.

"I love....you....Tris.And....will...always love....you",Tobias says.He is in a lot of pain.

"I...love...you too Tobias !! I'm not going to let...anything happen to....you",I say trying to be strong but breaking down in the middle.

Tobias nods and closes his eyes.

"Tobias No !! Hang on please !! Tobias !!",I scream.

I check his pulse.His pulse is fine !! And he has a heart beat !!

Tris !! Tobias is here with you !! Nothing has happened to him.

How should I take him to the Hospital ?? 

I look around for some way in which I can do so !! But I don't find any !! Tears well up in my eyes again as I look at a Sleeping Tobias.

That would sound more assuring."Sleeping" Tobias !!

What should I do now ??

Please help me someone !! Tears fall from my eyes again as I think of the consequences that will occur if I don't get Tobias to the Hospital.

"Hey Stiff !! Come quickly with your scary Boyfriend !! Or the Erudite will see you",A voice says.A voice that I know too well.Peter.

He has a wheel chair with him !!

"Peter ??",I question.

"I was just looking at this place from the Dauntless Control room and figured out you would need help.Your friends tried getting in but...were not allowed.So I just asked them to go to the hospital and wait there",He says.

"How were you allowed then ??",I ask.

"Uhh....Just old ties with Erudite",Peter says and I smile slightly.Tobias can go to the hospital now !! Because of Peter !!

He brings the Wheel Chair towards me and Tobias and then lifts Tobias from my lap and puts him in the wheel chair and I help him in doing so.He then puts a white blanket on Tobias !! Leaving only his head uncovered.What is wrong with Peter ??

"Tris !! Stay close to me.If anyone sees us I'll tell them that you're my sister and this is your husband and....he hit his head in the bathroom and collapsed",Peter says.I nod.

That explains him putting the blanket on Tobias !! Because I don't think someone bleeds so much if they hit their head in the bathroom.

We then begin walking towards the Exit.Peter pushes the wheel chair.

The most astonishing thing about Erudite is....that their leader is dead and they have absolutely no idea !! Till now !!

We increase our speed as we approach the Erudite Cafe where there are many Noses as Uriah calls it.

I then see the exit !! It's just a few metres away from us.

Hang on Tobias !! You are going to make it !! I won't let you go away from me !! I love you very much.

We finally reach the exit and see a car already waiting for us.It's a Dauntless car !!

Peter and I carefully make Tobias lie down on the back seat.

"Thank you so much Peter !!",I say and hug him.He surprisingly hugs me back.I don't know what would I have done without him !!

"No Problem Tris !! Now go and get your scary boyfriend to the hospital",Peter says.I nod.

(A/N : That's why the Media Section had a pic of Shai and Miles and not Sheo !! :))

I then get into the back seat as well and put Tobias's head on my lap.

The car starts moving and I see Peter waving goodbye to me.I wave back to him.

Perhaps there is an Abnegation in all of us.Even Peter !!

Now we're out of the Erudite Head Quarters Boundary !! 

I look at Tobias.He looks so peaceful.So serene.What still assures me is the fact that he's still breathing.

I won't let anything happen to you Tobias !! Not at any cost !!

But then Suddenly some images flash in my head !!! And I can't make out what they're supposed to mean !!

A/N : That was the end of the Forty Eighth chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you guys think the images are ?? The ones that popped into Tris's head ?? Do you guys think Tobias will live ?? Okay fine !! Lame question !! Of course,He'll live !! Cuz....I ain't no Veronica Roth !! ;) Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️