Chapter 22 : Friends ??

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 22 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Check out the Media Section !! Its another pic from the sets of Allegiant Part 1 Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :) 

Uriah's POV

Tris went to apologise to Four but she's still not back !! This makes all of us only more and more worried about Tris and Four's health.I hope they are alright.

Tris's POV

We break the hand shake and look at each other.

"So....What's your favourite colour ??",I ask.

"Black !! I'm Dauntless aren't I ??",He replies and I smile.

"What's your favourite flavour ??",Four asks me.

"Chocolate !!",I say.

"Mine too !!",He replies and high fives me.

"I guess we should go back to the gang.They might be worried.We'll talk on the way",I say.He nods.

Then we start walking towards the gang.Talking on the way with each other about our interests.

"Who's your favourite author ??",I ask him.

"Veronica Roth,Duh !!",He answers.

"Mine too !!",I say and we high five again.

"What's your favourite book ??",Four asks.

"Insurgent,Duh !!",I answer copying him.

"Mine too !!",He says and we high five for the third time.

We finally reach the gang.Me and Four wave over to them.

"Tris",Four calls me just as I'm approaching Christina.

"Yeah",I say.

"Uhh....The Book",He says.

"What ??",I ask.

"I'm sorry for....taking your book away from you.I'll give it to you after I'm done reading it.I'm almost done reading it",Four says.I smile.

"You don't have to be sorry.You paid for it.Anyways....Thanks in advance for the book",I say.He nods and smiles.

After this we see the whole gang looking at us in confusion.Perhaps it is our friendship that is confusing them.They give us a questioning look and then me and Four tell them the whole story of us becoming Friends from Enemies.

We finally finish telling them the whole story !! All of them are shell shocked !! As well as happy ??

Zeke's POV

Tris and Four are friends now !! Destiny wants them to be together !! No pun intended by the way.Yes !! We can try to reunite Tris and Four now.

Destiny's POV

Tris and Tobias are friends now !! Fate wants them to be together.We can try and reunite Tris and Four now.

Christina's POV

Yay !! Now we can again try and unite our OTP.

Uriah's POV

YES !! FOURTRIS is possible again !! I'm so happy :)

Will,Shauna,Marlene and Ethan's POV

Yay !! We can reunite Tris and Four now !!

Tris's POV

"Guys lets go home",I suggest.

"Okay",Everyone says.

Then all of us head to the car.

All of us wish each other Goodbye.

"Bye guys",I say.

"Bye Tris",Zeke,Destiny and Ethan say.

"Bye Tris",Four says.

"Bye Four",I say.

Then Four wishes Chris,Will,Uriah and Marlene good bye and then all of us go home.

Me,Chris,Will,Uriah and Marlene in Will's car and Four,Zeke,Shauna,Destiny and Ethan in Zeke's car.

After a while we reach home.I wish the others a goodbye and then head towards my home.

I change my clothes and lie down on the bed.Thinking about today's events and my friendship with Four....I finally fall asleep !!

Tobias's POV

We finally reach home.I wish the others a goodbye and then head towards my home.

I change my clothes and lie down on the bed.

Thinking about today's events and my friendship with Tris....I finally fall asleep !!

A/N : That was the end of the Twenty Second chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Don't forget to leave you comments for me :) 

 READ 

 VOTE 

 COMMENT 

 AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!! 

 And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️