Chapter 46 : The Divergence Test....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 46 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up the same time as Tobias.We look at each other and smile.

"Good morning Beautiful",Tobias says.

"Morning Handsome",I reply.He grins proudly.

I wish we could be like this forever.I wish one of us didn't have to die today.

Then someone opens the door of the room.Collin !!

"Good morning.Here are your clothes.Take a shower and wear them.I'll be back after 20 minutes to escort you to the Testing Room",Collins says keeping the clothes on the table and then leaves.

I go towards the table and see the clothes.

Erudite Clothing !! Yuck !! Who'd want to wear that ?? Except the Erudite of course.

"Don't wanna wear it ??",Tobias asks coming behind me.

"Nope !! You ??",I reply and then ask. 

"Of course not.Let's take a shower and wear our Daunty clothes back",He says.

"Daunty ??",I ask.

"Eh...that's just my pet name for Dauntless",Tobias says.

"You're so cute,You know ??",I ask.

"Yeah I know !!",He says smiling.

"I love you",I say.

"I love you too",He says and we kiss.

We then break the kiss on realising that we have only 10 minutes left to bathe !!

Luckily there are two bathrooms in this room !! Then why only one bed ??

Chuck it !! Who cares ??

Me and Tobias then go and take a shower.

Surprisingly both of us are in time for Collin's arrival.

But there are still 2 minutes left for him to come.

"I love you Tobias",I say.Tears welling up in my eyes.Since this is probably the last time I get to tell this to him.

"Hey !! Don't cry !! You know I can't see tears in your eyes.....I love you too Tris",Tobias says and I hug him.

I love him so much !! I don't want to let go !! But I should otherwise he'll have to.

If one of us has to live it's him.He deserves to !! At least more than me !! 

We break the hug and then he kisses me.I deepen the kiss.

We Kiss Passionately but unfortunately we have to break it because.....

Collin has arrived !!! :(

"Umm....I hope I wasn't interrupting anything he says embarrassed.

"Yeah you were",Tobias says quiet ticked off.

"Sorry then but now you guys have to come with me to the Testing room",Collin says.

"Okay",I say.

Then he asks us to follow him.Which...we do !!

When we finally reach the testing room we see the Jeanine is already there.

Jeanine thanks Collin and he leaves.But when he leaves he keeps a gun on the metallic table which is close to us.

I didn't know Collin had a gun with him !!

Anyways so now it's only me,Tobias and Jeanine in the room.

"I see you're not wearing the clothes that I'd sent for you",Jeanine says.

"Umm....They didn't fit",I lie and Tobias laughs softly beside me.

"They're adjustable Tris.It's a body suit.Blue Color",Tobias says.

"Oh Crap !!",I say embarrassed.

"Chill !! It's okay !! Such things happen",Tobias says and Kisses my forehead.

"I suppose I didn't call you here to the testing room in order to see your Romance",Jeanine says she we roll our eyes at her.

"Let's begin the Test.Who would like to go first ??",Jeanine tells and then asks.

"Me !!",Both Me and Tobias scream at the same time.

"Both ?? But only one can go first",Jeanine says.

"Let me go first",Tobias says.

"Okay then",Jeanine says.

Tobias kisses me one last time.A short and sweet kiss.

He then goes and sits on a chair next to Jeanine as Jeanine instructs.

Jeanine then takes a machine in her hand.It's like the hand scanner they use at the airport.

She waves the machine over Tobias.

"Tobias Eaton.Divergent.Divergence-98 %",The voice from the machine says.

Yes !! 98 % surely my Divergence can't be as high as that !!

Jeanine then let's Tobias go and calls me.I then go and sit on the same chair.

She waves the machine over me.

"Tris Eaton.Divergent.Divergence-98 %",The voice from the machine says.

Right now so many things are going on in my head !! Tris Eaton ?? 98 % ??

How ?? 

I look at Tobias and see that he's shocked as well.

I'm not married to Tobias....yet !! And I might never be able to get married to him !! Then Tris Eaton ?? How ??

Focus Tris !! That's not important right now.

Concentrate on the real problem !!

Both mine and Tobias's Divergence is 98 % !! Now what is Jeanine going to do ??

I get up from the chair and then go and stand next to Tobias.He laces his fingers with mine.

"What are you going to do now ??",I ask Jeanine.

She just stays silent.

And this Silence is very Intimidating !!!!

A/N : That was the end of the Forty SIXth chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you guys think Jeanine will do now ?? Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️