Chapter FOURTRIS : A Week Later....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter FOURTRIS AKA 10 !! I hope you like it !! Also be sure to Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

—-1 week later—-

Zeke's POV

It's been a week since that accident happened.The accident that left both Tris and Four amnesic !!

It has been very difficult for all of us to cope up with this turn of events.A happy,loving pair broken !! Just because of a stupid accident !!!

The Doctor has strictly asked us to keep Four and Tris away from each other.Even though it is very difficult for us to do so....We are successful in doing so...till now.

The Doc has told us that we can take Tris and Four home now.But the most unfortunate thing is that....They won't be living in the same house anymore.

Me,Shauna and Destiny,Ethan live in Dauntless building number 44. Uriah,Marlene and Christina,Will live in the Dauntless building number 66.Tris and Four used to live in the Dauntless building number 46.

But now since they cant live together anymore.....We bought new houses for each of them.

Four will live in the same building as me.And Tris will live in the same building as Christina.

The reason we did this was in order to reduce the risk of their coming face to face with each other.

It really breaks us to do this but.....We need to do this for FOURTRIS !!!

If they come face to face with each other.....They can have a nervous breakdown.This was the only reason why we agreed to separate our favorite ship !!

Uriah shakes me awake from my thoughts.We are in the hospital waiting for the final approval to take Tris and Four home.

"We can take them home now Zeke",Uriah says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh !! That's good",I say sadly.

"Don't worry Zeke.Time will heal everything",Uri says.

"Okay",I say and Uri hugs me.I hug him back.I'm so lucky to have a bro like him.

"Thanks Uri",I say.He just smiles and nods.

It's time to take Tris and Four home now !!!!

A/N : So that was the end of the TENth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️