Chapter 40 : The Realising !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 40 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section for a hilarious pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

Tris just gets up and walks away from the Gang.And I instantly know that something is wrong.

"Was it something that I said ??", Zeke asks worried. 

"No Zeke.It's not your fault.I'll see what's wrong", I say and then get up and head straight the way that Tris took.

After walking for about 2 minutes I see Tris sitting under the shade of a tree.With tears in her eyes ?!?!?

"Tris", I call out.

She immediately wipes off her tears and then gets up and smiles at me.Correction-Fake smiles at me.

"Hey Four", She says fake happy.

"What's wrong Tris ??",I ask.

"Umm....Nothing", Tris lies smiling.

"I think you've mistaken me", I say.

"For what ??", Tris asks.

Tris's POV

"For what ??", I ask.

"For a blind man.Tris, you are my Favourite Friend and I can make out that you are hurt.Something is bothering you Tris.You don't have to act strong around me",Four says and this is enough to break the dam of tears that I was holding in.

"Hey Hey !! It's okay Tris", Four calms me down and then hugs me.

"I...wish...my....mom was....alive", I say breaking down.

"Shhh Tris !! Don't cry.I can't see tears in your eyes.It will be alright Tris", He says.

He then breaks the hug and wipes away my tears.

"Your going to be alright Tris.Its okay.I understand what you are going through.Please don't cry", Four says and I hug him.He hugs back.

"Thank you so much Four", I say still hugging him.

"For what ??", He asks.

"For consoling me", I say breaking the hug.

"You don't need to thank me Tris.That's what friends do", He says grinning.He's so damn cute !!!

We hug each other again and that's when I realise :-

I don't think I'm in love with this guy !! I already know I love him !! 

I'm in love with Four !!! :)

Tobias's POV

Me and Tris hug each other and that's when I realise :-

I love Tris Prior !!! :)

A Lot !! 

Tris's POV

We finally break the hug.

"Let's go back to the gang", I say.Four nods and then we head to the gang.We reach the gang after about 2 minutes.

Once the gang sees us,they wave over to us.We wave back.

"Sorry for just leaving like that", I say.

"It's okay Tris", The gang says

"But what was wrong ??",Chris asks.

"Uhhh....", I struggle to continue. 

"Just a little nostalgia", Four says defending me.Everyone nods.

I mouth a 'Thank you' to Four for defending me.He just smiles and nods.I love him so much !!!

We then continue the game for sometime and then we wish each other goodbye and then head to our respective houses.

////////------:::::TIME SKIP:::::------\\\\\\\\\\\

I finally reach my house.I eat some nuggets and fries then I change my clothes into more comfy ones and then lie down on my bed.

I think about today's events and Four !!

I love him so much !! 

Finally I fall asleep after a long long time.

Tobias's POV

I reached my house a whileago.I eat Dauntless Cake and drink some juice then I change my clothes and lie down on the bed.

I think of today's events and Tris !!

How I couldn't stand the tears in her eyes !!

I love her so much !! I could die for her !!

Finally I fall into a deep deep sleep.

A/N : That was the end of the Fortieth chapter.How was the chapter ?? Tris and Four love each other !! Yay !! Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️