Chapter 45 : The Events at Erudite !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 45 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

Me and Tris get out of the car.

"I will escort you to your destination",The driver says getting down with us.

"Destination ?? As in death ??",I joke and I see Tris cringe when I said that.

"I'm Sorry Tris.I meant it as a joke",I say and she just nods.

The driver starts walking.

"Follow me",He says walking ahead of us.

I lace my finger with Tris's.And we enter the Erudite Head Quarters....hand in hand.

The Driver takes us to a room.Room number 46.

46 !! I think that number has some importance in my life but right now I can't be bothered by this.I need to concentrate on keeping Tris and myself safe and protected here.

We enter the room.Me and Tris.Still holding hands.

I see the evil lady.Jeanine.Her back is faced towards us and she's looking at the wall !!

"Ma'am here are the Divergents",The Driver says.

"Very well you can leave now",Jeanine says still not facing us.

The Driver nods and leaves.Jeanine then faces towards us and eyes our laced hands.

"Of course !! It had to be you guys.Tris and Tobias Eaton",Jeanine says and I see Tris roll her eyes at Jeanine.This makes me laugh.I guess I laughed out too loud because :-

Jeanine asks,"What's funny ??".

"That's none of your business",I snap at her.

"Remember your Abnegation manners,Tobias",Jeanine says.Just as it about to say something....Tris speaks for me.

"He's Dauntless now so I don't think he needs to remember the Abnegation manners",Tris says.

"Well I guess the Dauntless are not bad either.They're generous as well like the Abnegation",Jeanine says.

"What do you mean ??",Tris asks.

"Ask for one Divergent.....Get one Divergent free !!",Jeanine says smiling her evil smile.

I don't know how I'm able to control the urge to press her neck.Maybe it's because Tris is her with me.But if I was alone....I don't think she would be alive till now.

"You're supposed to be happy that you've got two Divergents and not one so stop being ungrateful",I say.

"But I need only one for my mission !! And I guess you would be happy if more Divergents are alive",Jeanine says.

"What is that supposed to mean ??",Tris asks.

"Both of your Divergence will be tested.And the one whose Divergence stronger from both of you will be the subject of my mission",Jeanine says.

Shit !! I wish my Divergence is stronger !! I don't want Tris to be the subject for her silly stupid mission.

"But what about the other Divergent ??",Tris asks.Good question !!

"Divergents are dangerous and there is no going back to your Faction so the other Divergent will be.... Executed",Jeanine says.

Oh my god !! I wish my Divergence is weaker !! Then I will die and Tris will be alive.And even though she'll be the test subject at least she'll live.Then the gang can come to rescue her after....I'm gone !!

"Collin !!",Jeanine calls.

A young man steps in three room upon hearing her call.

"Take these Divergents to our resting room.They have a long day tomorrow",Jeanine says.The man nods and then takes us to the resting room but before going I give Jeanine a death glare which she respond to by her venomous smile.

We reach the resting room finally !! There is a single huge King size bed in the room and two glasses of water on the table.

"Stay here for the night.There is no way you guys can escape",The man Collin says cuffing mine and Tris's hands then he just nods send then closes the door.

Statistically speaking.....Collin is a fool !! He has cuffed our hands but our legs ?? They're still untied.We could escape....If we wanted to.

But if we escape then the suicides will begin again so the answer to escaping....Is a Big No !!

Tris goes and sits down on one side of the bed.

"Want some water ??", I ask her.

"Yeah !!",Tris says and I give her one glass of water and take the other one.The cuffs are so loose !! There is no use of them actually.All works can be done even while hand cuffed with these Erudite hand cuffs.They should use our Dauntless ones !! No work is possible if the Dauntless cuffs are on your hand.

"Thank you !!", Tris says taking the glass from my hand.

"No problem",I say.

"Let's get some sleep",I say.

"Yeah", Tris says and lies down on the bed on the same side that she was sitting.

This put me into an awkward situation.Should I really sleep on the other side of the bed ?? Tris would be uncomfortable then !!

While I'm staring at the bed...Tris looks at me.

Tris's POV

I look at Tobias staring at the bed uncomfortably. 

"Tobias what's wrong ??", I ask. 

"Uhh....I thought you would feel uncomfy if I slept next to you", Tobias says.

"I would if you were just my Favourite Friend but you're not just that.You also happen to be the love of my life so don't hesitate.Come and sleep next to me.It's not like we are doing anything !!", I say.

"Okay", Tobias says and then comes and sleeps on the other side, next to me.

I snuggle close to him and he wraps his cuffed arms around me.I wrap mine around him.

"I love you Tobias", I say.

"I love you too Tris", Tobias says and we kiss.

We talk for sometime but then decide to sleep since we have a long day ahead of us Tomorrow.

As I try to sleep only one thing goes on in my head :-

I wish my Divergence is weaker !! I need Tobias to stay alive.I can't let him die.I love him !!

Finally the day's exhaustion takes over and both me and Tobias fall asleep wrapped in each others arms.Probably this is the last time we sleep wrapped in each others arms because tomorrow one of us will die and I have a gut feeling that....that person is me !!

And I'm very glad that it's me and not Tobias !!!

A/N : That was the end of the Forty Fifth chapter.This the Longest chapter of this book !! 1055 words !! So,How was the chapter ?? Whose Divergence do you think will be stronger ?? Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️