Chapter Fourteen: Girl's Day Out

As they got into the town of St Johns, it was large with many shops. It didn't have all the big shops like Lipsy and Bloomingdale's. But there was a few. There was a Walmart there, with some small other shops. They walked past big independent shops and walked into a large clothing store. There was clothing rails with jeans, shorts and tops on. Isabelle walked around the shop and one of her songs she used to love started playing. "I love this song so much! I have it on my Macbook." She exclaimed

"What's it called?"

"It's called Please Ask For Help by Telekinesis. Do you know what I think we should do?"

"What's that?" Charlotte, Katy and Amy all said in unison.

"I think we should grab loads of clothes while dancing and try them all on."

"Sounds like a brilliant idea. You ready? Go!" Charlotte said and ran towards to pink clothing rails. All the girls entered the dressing rooms with clothes piled upon there arms.  

They all each went into a dressing room and started putting on jeans, tops, shorts and dresses. They all danced to the music while looking in the mirrors. Amy chose a light purple dress with black heels and a black cardigan. Katy went with her signature look and that was a short black dress and black heels. Charlotte danced in front of  mirrors in a light pink maxi dress and sandals, They all smiled at each other. Isabelle picked out a red dress and red heels, Isabelle fell in love with the dress and soon as she laid her eyes on it. They got out of the dresses and payed them. Isabelle bought extra jeans, tops and shorts so she could fill up her wardrobe and drawers. 

After they bought the clothes and shoes, they went to the local D.I.Y Shop. Isabelle remembered working in the local D.I.Y shop where she used to live, all the money she had left from the savings, she didn't touch unless she needed it. They bought some cream, blue and purple paint. . They bought some more lampshades and curtains for her room. They had some lunch at the local cafe and after they had finished it was around 5:30pm. They caught the minibus back and was back at Lady Meyer's for dead on 6pm. Which was lucky because Miss Carter was waiting for them by the black gates. "Sorry Miss Carter. Izzy wanted to get some stuff to decorate her room with."

"It's okay girls! You made it back just in time. May I have the daylight rings back please?" Katy, Amy and Charlotte gave back the rings. "Isabelle? Did you borrow one?"

"No Miss I have my own. Thank you." She started walking off towards the girls dorm when she saw Leo down the stairs. "Hello Leo." She smiled at him.

"Hey Izzy."

"Since when did you start calling me that?"

"Since now!" He chuckled . "Been shopping I see? Buy anything nice?"

"Just a few clothes, a dress for the party Friday and some paint so I can start decorating my room with." She shook the bags and smiled at him.

"If you need help decorating, Just come knock on Room 29 and I'll help you."

"Thanks, but the girls are going to help me. You can come see it when it's finished if your so nosey to see my room." She giggled.

"I'll take that offer. I'll see you Friday I have to get going. Probably see you tonight in the dining hall?"

"Sure. See you." She waved with her free hand and smiled, Leo smiled back and walked off. Isabelle's cheeks went a little pink and she blushed.

"Oooh! Who was that?" Charlotte walked up behind her.

"That's Leo. He bumped into me earlier as I was coming back from the library. Helped me pick up my books and we just like instantly became friends."