Chapter 20

After renting a motorbike and researching some places that sell records, Tyson and I make our way into London City. The drive was about an hour and the entire time I was almost jumping out of my pants. I haven't been in to London since we first arrived and even then, I couldn't enjoy the view because:

a) I was in an inclosed car

b) I was nervous to meet my Uncle Will

c) I was moving house half way across the world and didn't know what to think.

So this time, I was in complete awe as if I was seeing the city for the first time.

I remember back home I had four paintings on one wall. One of Rome, one of Paris, one of New York and one of London. I used to imagine each of them being the view from a window in that city and my feet itched to be there. Before London, I hadn't been oversees, only to little towns North and South of my little suburb. But now, seeing the Big Ben from the back of a motorbike, I was overwhelmed and felt blessed to live in such a beautiful country.

"Do you know where you are going?" I ask him when we stop at a set of traffic lights.

"Yeah, I just need to make a left." I trusted my brother and sure enough, after a left, there was a large sign that read "Spin 'Em". I shook my head at the originality. Tyson parked the bike and we made our way inside. After greeting the man at the counter, Tyson and I set off on a mission. I wanted the 'Physical Graffiti' by Led Zepplin album, 'Save Rock and Roll' by Fall Out Boy album and 'Minutes to Midnight' by Linkin Park. All my personal favourite albums.

"Found the Led Zepplin one!" Tyler calls out from the other side of the room.

It took mere seconds before I told him I had found the Linkin Park album. It took a bit longer and some help from the man behind the counter to find the Fall Out Boy album I wanted. Luckily, he had one left in storage and I took it. After some contemplating, I asked him to order in another one for myself. He was helpful and friendly and happy to do so for me. We bought the three albums and was out the store in 10 minutes.

"What do you want to do now? There's not much point just driving an hour out here just to get a few records and drive back," Tyson says to me. I hum in agreement.

"Want to get a coffee and then walk around a bit before getting lunch?"

"That sounds great," He agrees with me. And we do just that. We find a cute espresso café and he orders a flat white and I order a vanilla milkshake. We take it to go and venture the streets of London.

At 11 thirty, we found a healthy burger place for lunch. We both ordered a beef burger, no onion and lots of pineapple.

"Thanks for taking me out today, bro," I say between mouthfuls. Tyson smiled with his chewed patty and hunched over quickly to catch a piece that fell out. He finished his mouthful before replying.

"No problem. If I hadn't, how would I have gotten this new GTA game?" He pulls it out of a little white bag as proof.

"True," I reply. We continue to eat and talk about things like school, our brothers and any girls he fancies. He said there was one he has his eye on. Her name was Ivy and she has long, blonde hair and the best green eyes. She was shy and spent her time on her guitar or with her friend, Molly.

"So she's like a second Taylor swift?" I ask, taking a swig from my PepsiMax.

"No... Maybe. I don't know, sort of? I mean she has those glasses and loose curls?"

"Naw. She sounds cute. Have you talked to her yet?" His silence told me the answer was no.

"What about Josh? You dating him yet?" Tyson quickly rushed in. I pulled a disgusted face.