Chapter 16

"Are ya ready for the game of the season?!" Logan yells as I open the front door.

"You bet!" I reply with just as much enthusiasm.

"'Right well my dad only has one helmet so here," he says, handing me the green and black helmet.

"Nah, man. You have it. I'd rather you did."

"No, you have it. If there was to be an accident, I'm driving so it would be my fault. Therefore I should die."

"Logan, I'm invincible when it comes to accidents. I survived one before." I froze, realising what I just said.

Logan didn't seem to pay much attention to it though.

"Yeah? Was it serious?" He asks as he puts my bag in the compartment.

"Nah," I lie.

"Alright. Hop on." I do as he says, leaving a space in front of me.

He sits in the gap, turns on the engine and quickly turns around to put the helmet on me.

"Logan!" I say, arguably.

But he ignores me and continues to rev up the engine before taking off.

Dick.

In no time, we were at Logan's house.

"You asshole! If we had an accident, you would have died!"

Logan shrugged. "I'd rather it be me than you."

I blush and turn to walk to his front door.

"Nice place," I compliment.

"Thanks. Wait until you see the inside."

Honestly, I couldn't wait. The house was massive and modern and massive!

Logan unlocked the front door and I followed him into the kitchen.

"You can go upstairs to my room and you'll find the MU jersey on my bed. You can get changed in my room too if you like.

I turn to him, snapping out of my awed state.

His house was incredible! There were expensive diamond chandeliers in every room and everything was so modern and up to date!

"My mum's a big interior designer and dad's an officer. They earn the big bucks." I nod in understanding. "Come on, I'll take you to the stairs." After some bends and turns... we finally arive at the base of the stairs. "Upstairs and second room on the right."

I nod in thanks and walk up the stairs, following his directions. The stairs were long and wide, stretching along one wall that held many photos of a woman and a man that looked a lot like Logan. His parents I assume.

At the top was another chandelier before an average hallway.

Turning into the second door on the right, the first thing I notice is the navy blue walls. Logan's double bed also held a navy blue bedspread and a MU Jersey. A wooden wardrobe stood on the left side, covered in medals and trophies.

My god I wished I had that many.

I took a closer look at them and they ranged from soccer to baseball to golf, from when he was four years old, to eight years old to sixteen years old. He had so many.

After a bit, I changed into the MU Jersey when was slightly too big for me. I smiled at the thought.

A year ago I wouldn't have fit this Jersey. I would have been too... Large. It felt good.

S'pose the accident was a good thing.

The doorbell rang and I hurried to finish getting dressed. I hurried around looking for my bag. I must have left it in Logan's bike.