Chapter 30: The Talk.

Connor's POV:

Um. What? I'm so confused.

When Stef and Lena first approached us I was fully prepared for this, or at least I thought I was. I'm 14 bout to turn 15 and I had a boyfriend I couldn't keep my hands off most of the time.

I mean look at him. Jude Adams-Foster. He was just so cute and horribly sassy,but I loved it. Its what made him, well him.

Anyway, I never knew how this was gonna work. Thats was made this amazing uncomfortable for me when they pulled out the condom and banana. At first I was like, she brought us fruit. But then I was completely baffled. Jude just sat there with his jaw on the ground. Literally.

"Connor, are you listening? Stef asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry. I'm just very confused." I say shyly.

Jude eyes snaps to me apologetically and mouths

"I'm sorry."

I smirk.

"You should be." I mouth back.

This was his fault. Why'd he have to be so handsy.

"Anyway, what you do is-"

"Wait, it doesn't go like that." Lena says interrupting her before silently whispering. "They're boys."

Jude groans loudly and slaps his forehead.

"Moms."

"I'm sorry but you need to know this." They say sternly.

"Why? Its not like he's gonna get pregnant!" Jude sassed.

Wow. Did he really just say that. A huge grin escapes across my face and I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh,failing in the process. Then Jude starts bursting out laughing. I immediately follow after and we high five. We turn towards Stef and Lena, and we can tell they're growing impatient.

"This isn't a laughing matter." Lena says sternly.

We immediately quiet down and look towards them.

"No," Stef starts. "Boys can't get pregnant, but you always want to be safe. sexual diseases are out there. We don't want either of you contracting those. Stay safe and test often. Now can I get back to this." She hands up the banana with the condom on top of it.

Jude groans once again.

"Stop doing that." Lena says. "I know this is uncomfortable but listen, Bubbs."

Bubbs. I smirk. How many nicknames does he have. Jude glares at me and I smile bigger.

"Can you two listen?" They say.

"Okay, okay. You have our full attention." I reply, trying to hide my smile.

Stef and Lena nod.

They turn back towards the condom and Jude stops them.

"Can you do this without the demonstrations. I'm sure we'll still know what you're talking about."

Lena glances at Stef and they share a look before discarding the condomed banana.

"Okay," Lena claps. "We just want you guys to be safe. Sex is a very sacred thing. Especially if its your first time. We don't want you two to rush the other. We want you guys to be completely ready when you take that step. There are condoms in both bathrooms of the house." She turns towards me.

"You love Jude, right?" She asked.

"With every fiber of my being." I reply.

"Good. And you Jude? You love Connor, right?"

"Of course, I do." He turns towards me. "You mean the world to me."

I smile and kiss his lips briefly before looking back to Lena.

"Now look. Rules are being more strict than before. Open doors at all times. Sleepovers, Connor sleeps downstairs. Just because we had this talk doesn't mean we want it to happen anytime soon. You may say you're not ready but things can change in an instant, especially when you're in the heat of the moment."

"I assume you know where it goes, right?" Stef pries.

Jude groans again loudly.

"Yes, Mom. We only have one other place where it can go." Jude sassed.

"Jude." Lena objects.

"Sorry." He replies shyly. "We get it, and thanks for trusting us so much."

"Same." I start. "I just wish I could have this talk with my dad. It means akot coming from you two though. Thanks."

"Connor, you're family to us. We love you just as much as anybody else. Your last name may be Stevens but you're a Foster at heart." Stef says.

A huge smile breaks upon my face as I look to Jude, who smiles back at me.

"Now, enjoy the rest of Callie's party and keep your hands and fingers to yourselves and out of each others mouths." Lena says smirking àt us.

I burst out laughing as Jude's jaw hut the floor once again and his cheeks turn bright red.

"You saw that?"

Stef giggles.

"Yes, Mama saw that. Don't let it happen again. She said it was very adorable though." She says walking away, hands linked to her wife's.

Jude glances at me and I can't stop laughing.

"Oh , hush up." Jude says throwing cake at me.

It smacks me in the face and I gape at him.

"No, you did not just do that." I glare at him playfully.

"I believe I did." He says throwing more cake at me and hitting my shirt.

I take my plate and shove it in his face and run. I glance back to see his face completely covered with cake.

"You did not just do that to the Judicorn?" Mariana says from behind me.

I turn around and she shoves her plate of cake in my face.

"CAKE FIGHT." Jesus yells.

At the moment everybody from every corner played apart in the cake brawl.

Cake was flying in every direction.

"Gotcha." Jude yelled tackling me to the ground, shoving more cake into my face.

I flip us over and look down at my boyfriend.

"I love you, Juju."

"I love you too, Con."

I smile down at him before capturing his lips with mine.

_____________________

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed.
New chapter Next Monday.
Please leave votes and comments
Please Stay Tuned, and HAPPY READING.
MAY JONNOR BE WITH YOU!!
-ScorpionKid