Chapter 4 : Good News.

Connor's POV:

"Will you come with me to the hospital, Connor?" Jude asked me.

"Of course, I will."

We started to head back to Lena's car and head in the direction of the hospital.

"Where's everybody?" Jude asks.

"They're already on their way to the hospital." Lena replies.

Jude sits back and snuggles into my side. I kiss his forehead, and a big grin comes across his face.

"What are you smiling for?"

"Because you're still here. You don't know how much that means to me. You're everything to me."

I pull him closer to myself and wrap him in my arms. I never want to let him go.

We arrive outside the hospital and get out the car and head in. Jude grabs my hand and squeezes it. i squeeze back reassuringly. He looks up and smiles at me. i kiss him on his forehead.

Stef, Brandon, Callie, and Jesus were already sitting in the waiting room.  Callie runs up and wraps Jude in a big hug.

"Hey, buddy. I got home and you weren't there. Moms told me you went to the beach with Connor! How was it?"

Jude smiles up at me. i begin to blush.

"We had a great time." He says.

She smiles at us, and brings both of in for a hug.

"I'm glad Jude found somebody like you Connor. You truly are wonderful to him. i haven't seen.him smile so much in two weeks. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it ok!"

"Okay." I smile.

The doctor approaches us and tells Lena and Stef that they can go see Mariana. 

Lena and Stef go in first, while everbody waits in the waiting room.

Jude grabs my hand.

"Will you go in with me. I want to tell Mariana we're dating but i want you to be right next to.me when i tell her. She's gonna be so excited. She's always rooted for us for some reason. She even has a ship name for us."

I laugh at Jude.

"Only Mariana, but what is it?"

"I'll let her tell you. I'm pretty sure she's gonna say it." He laughs.

Callie smiles at both of us.

"You two are too cute." Her and Brandon starts laughing. Jesus groans.

"Yeah, Well thanks to Connor i have to give my room again. Go camp out and give me back my room. I can't wait to leave for boarding school this summer."

Everybody laughs as Jesus storms out of the waiting room to be stopped by his moms telling him he can go see Mariana.

Lena and Stef sat next to me and Jude.

"Jude would you like to go in next after Jesus?"

"Sure. Connor's gonna go with me. We want to tell her about  us. She was the first to ever think of me and Connor in a romantic way. She's Gonna be so thrilled."

Lena and Stef laughed at us. 10 minutes later Jesus came out and said that we can go see Mariana. Me and Jude headed to Marianas room and opened the door. Jude grabbed my hand and entered the room. As we got closer to the bed, we noticed how alive Mariana was at that moment.

"Judicorn, oh my god. Look at you. You look so tired, but yet so happy. I take it Connors got something to with that." she says, looking down at our entwined hands.