Chapter 12: Fighting Back!

Connor's POV:
As me and Jude walk into school the next couple days everything seemed fine and we can finally relax and just be us. Jude held up his defense though. He became more alert. He continues to stare people down that he thinks has a problem with us.

"Jude, calm down." He looks at me sternly and grits his teeth.

"He shouldn't be staring at us." He remarks.

I sigh and pull Jude closer to myself and kiss him on the nose. He blushes.

"Stop, you're gonna get us in trouble for PDA." He pushes me away slightly with a huge grin.

"Okay, but can I have one more kiss."

Jude sighs and pushes me into the lockers.

"You and your needy ways." He says placing kisses on my cheeks then my lips. The bell rings suddenly breaking us apart from our mini make out session.

"I'll see you later?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, of course. You wanna come over."

"Yeah, sure!" I say excitedly.

"I'll see you afterschool." Jude says as he walk away to his sixth period class. I nod and wave at him before turning around and bumping into Tyler. I groan. This wasn't gonna be good.

"Hows our fag of a team captain?" He teases.

I shake my head  and start walking away from him when he grabs me from behind. I grab his hand and twisted it upward.

"Don't ever touch me again." I grit into his face before walking away.

"You better watch your back, Stevens. I'm coming back for you and your little boy toy. You're gonna pay for this."

Pay for what? I just kept walking until I got to my next class and completely blanked out at what the substitute was rambling on and on about. I wanted to walk out the room so bad. I couldn't help how I felt something was going to go terribly wrong.

The end of school approached quickly and me and Jude were on our way to the Adams-Fosters house. We got there and we were greeted by Stef who had gotten home early. We walked to the living room and Jude tensed up.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Its nothing, I'm fine." He answered unconvincingly.

"Jude. Tell me what's bothering you."

He puts his head into his hands before look back up at me.

"I dont think this is over. I don't think Tyler's gonna let up. He threatened me again today."

"You too?" I ask shocked.

He nods. I groan.

"What do we do?" I ask Jude.

"I don't know but we'll figure out something."

I look up at Jude and I can tell he's already in deep thought. I reach up and stroke his cheeks as he leans into my touch. God, he's so beautiful.
He looks up at me and I just smile down at him.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks me enthusiastically.

" I'm starved. Can you make me something to eat." I ask.

Juse looks at me skeptically before obliging. He gets up and drags me to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He asks me with a slight smirk.

I shrug as he starts fumbling through the refrigerator when Mariana and Callie makes their appearances.

"Judicorn, what are you making?"