Chapter 2

"So how long have you known?" Jai asked as we drove off to my house.
"Um a few weeks a month maybe." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.
"I was scared." I said.
"Oh." He said as we pulled in my driveway. He took my hand into his as we walked up to the door. I opened it and my mother and father was staring at me.
"Who's that?" My mother asked.
"My boyfriend." I said with confidence.
"And why is he here?" My father butted in.
"Well I'm...I'm." I couldn't get it out, I started to cry. Jai pulled me closer.
"She's pregnant with my child." Jai said. I could see the flame in my fathers eyes.
"You can't stay here anymore. You're not our daughter and I will never love you again." My mother said and my father agreed.
"I don't need you I have Jai and this baby. Don't ever come near me again." I said.
"Just get your stuff and go." My mother said.
"Gladly." I replied with a smile on my face. I ran up the stairs with Jai not far behind. I started grabbing clothes, money and anything else I needed.
"(Name) slow down." Jai said.
"I will when I leave this Hell hole." I said. I crammed everything into 2 bags.
"Here let me." He said grabbing the bags for me. He went down the stairs first. When Jai was halfway out the door I took one last look at my parents.
"Thanks for nothing." I said with a smirk on my face. I grabbed the family photo that was hanging on the wall and smashed it on the ground.
"(Name)!" My mother yelled. I turned around and walked out.