Alternative Ending- Sacrafice

"So it'll be two more alternative chaps after this."

Jazmine POV -

"DJ why are you upset?" He gathered his things to leave my hotel room and go back to his.

At my Meet and Greet Aug asked if he could cook me dinner, just as friends, no pressure. I reluctantly agreed and of course my bae DJ was not here for it at all.

He thought I was opening myself up to more hurt, after I finally begun to heal and enjoy my life independent of anyone else.

"DJ it's just dinner. Nothing else."

"You are so naive." He yanked his charger out of the wall.

"You think y'all just gon have dinner and that's it?" He looked at me.

"Yes, because I'm not going to let it go any further."

"Whatever Jazmine, it's your life. Be stupid like Gabrielle Union and Eudoxie (Ludacris's girl) and all these other hoes who let a nigga think it's okay to have a whole baby on them, cry a few fucking tears, cook a few dinners and nut in you as make up sex, and shit is cool." He walked toward the door.

"Don't act like I have made this shit easy for him. We haven't been together in over a year and six months. No matter how much I wanted him back, I stood my ground." I defended myself.

He waved me off.

"Whatever just go. Go ruin your life yet again. Just know when he do the shit again, I'm not going to be there for your stupid ass." He left out the room slamming the door.

I opened the door. "Fine DJ I won't go." I yelled down the hall towards his back.

He stuck up his middle finger and went in the room. I closed the door and plopped on my hotel room bed.

You don't think I thought about all of this? Giving him a chance to hurt me again? Me being gullible to his lies? I thought about it. Might of fact I wrecked my brain over that shit. I did not want to mess up the progress I made by opening a wound that just began to heal.

DJ was right. He probably hasn't changed. I put up my dress I was going to wear and just took a shower and got in bed.

August POV-

I sat at the head of my dining room table and looked at the food I had prepared. Roasted Lobster Tails paired with a Ginger Dipping Sauce as the main course. My side dishes were Snow Peas, Cherry Tomatoes and Bitter Greens With Tarragon Vinaigrette and Pine Nuts. I put a lot of effort into this.

I had sparkling cider, because I didn't drink anymore. Drinking got me in this bind, and I stopped that while she was in Ghana.

After T made me get my life together of course.

Even after she told me she wanted to end our relationship I didn't pick it back up, with the hopes that if I got the chance to make it right again, I could.

I had two bouquets of white roses (her favorite) in the middle of the table and in her chair was a gift I planned to give to her.

However, it was 10'clock and she was supposed to be here at 7. I gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking, maybe she was busy. I know she did have things to do, but she told me 7 worked for her.

I took out my phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail.

Jazmine POV-

I heard a light knocking at my hotel door. I looked at the clock it was 11. I had 20 missed calls from Aug, I felt bad about standing him up, but I just couldn't open my heart back up to more mess, especially after I finally am fully happy with myself.