Alternative Ending- getting through it

"One more after this.

Listen to Bey's Live version of Resentment omg it's the truth. The LIVE VERSION!

It's about trying to restore a relationship after being cheated on. The emotions you go through.

Jazzy did a cover check that one out too.

Aug and Chi in m/m.

Jazmine POV-

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the clock. It was 9:00.

"Oh my God." I panicked. My flight back to L.A. Leaves in two minutes.

I pulled the covers over my naked body, while searching around for my phone.

Realizing I left all my shit at the hotel, because somebody promised to take me right back.

DJ is pissed I know. Or worried. But probably pissed. He knows where I am.

"August!" I called.

He rushed in, in just his Calvin's and a spatula in his hands.

"Im missing my flight. And all my stuff is at the hotel. I have to be checked out before 11. I need to go get my stuff and try to see what other flights are out this morning." I looked around for my clothes.

"Where are my clothes?" I looked at him.

"I'm washing them and cooking you breakfast."

"Just mail them to me." I sighed and got up pulling the sheet off the bed to cover up.

"You got business?"

"No, just going home for a few days. Then Trey and I have a show in Denver."

"Well then stay with me then I'll buy your ticket to Denver."

"Aug." I turned to look at him and sighed.

"Baby please. You can't let me in like that and just go. Especially when you don't have to work. I'll make sure the house peaceful for you. You ain't got to lift a finger. Every meal I'll cook. Your laundry I'll do. Your bags I'll pack. I'll call a stylist over here if you need one if you got to go straight to the concert. Just please don't leave me bae." He grabbed my waist and pecked my forehead, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I still need to get my stuff from the hotel. Or their going to charge me for an extra day for not checking out."

"I'll go get it. Let me finish cooking your breakfast first." He pecked my lips, then went in his closet and handed me one of his white robes.

I took it and sat back down on the edge of the bed. Putting my feet on the bed frame.

He bent down to me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Can I get a kiss?" He smiled.

"August I haven't even brushed my teeth." I bent my head down. Not in the mood.

He sighed, looked at me disappointed and walked out.

I wasn't trying to be mean, but I had to ease myself back into this relationship.

I can't go in heart first, I have to use my head and protect my emotions until he fully earns my trust back.

He had to prove himself and that wasn't going to happen in a day. Sex that was easy. But the little moments, those moments that differentiate between sex and a relationship was going to take time. And I had to put up a emotional wall, until I felt he had actions behind his words.