Two Different Planets

"Jazz posted on her instagram the other day she needs to work on choosing better men. Lol. I thought that was funny.

Anyway last update for a min.

Also wanna thank GianniTaylor for the inspiration for Jazz's trip!

Jazmine POV-

I wiped my eyes as I looked out the plane's window as we took off. I had held everything together not saying much as we waited in the airport. But I took a moment just to release what I was feeling as I sat alone on the back of the plane.

Trey and the rest of his crew were toward the front. He invited me up there, but I preferred being right here.

A million things were running through my mind, being unsure of the decision I made was one.

He did do me wrong yes, but after that apology my heart softened a little bit. Maybe he was sorry? Maybe he did love me?

A feeling of guilt over took me as I felt my heart open up, because in all honesty, I did want to go after him. But my anger and refusal to look weak and stupid after I clocked his peanut head with my shoe, prevented me from doing so.

That's what the tears were from. The guilt. Why do I still love a man that hurt me so bad?

"You got a booger right there." Trey was on his knees in the empty seat in front of me.

I took my compact mirror out my purse and checked my face.

😒

Trey smirked.

"I swear when I looked I just saw it." He came and sat by me.

"Goodbye Trey." I gave him a straight face. I was not in the mood for games. I wanted to sulk and be depressed by my damn self.

He laid his head on my shoulder. 😱

Do not, I repeat do not be alarmed.

Me and Trey had nothing going on. But I've learned this is his personality.

Not flirty per se, but extremely comfortable around women. Some men are like that. Generally their the really sweet ones. That was Trey. I got a playful big brother vibe from him.

"So you getting big productions in the airport and stuff." He scrolled on his IPAd.

"Produced by Delta Airlines. Starring Yung." He laughed.

I tried to straight face him but him laughing made me laugh.

"Man yo boy was out there. He wasn't playing no games. Aug was on a mufuckin mission. She gone hear me!" He said loud.

"Would you shut up?" I partially blushed thinking about that fiasco.

I had to do the Kanye quick serious face even I realized I was blushing. It's not cute. He's still an ass. 😤

"I respect him tho. Cause I wouldn't have done that no matter how much I love a girl. I would been like imma wait till she alone hop out the bushes or something. Yung making public announcements and shit." He laughed.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked seriously.

Trey sat up and put his iPad down.

"Yeah what's up babygirl?" He gave me his full attention.

I turned toward him.

"Why do men cheat?"

"That's kinda hard to answer babygirl." He scratched his cheek.