Community Property

**** sorry y'all I had a bad case of writers block on this. Writing two Aug's is difficult lol. When I write about the one in my other book, I can't write this one. I don't want them to be exactly alike, so it can prove to be difficult at times.

Any-who here you go

Jazmine POV-

"Are you almost done?" I washed the remaining dishes in the sink.

"Don't ask me again." DJ opened the oven to check on the lasagna and garlic bread.

"He's going to be here soon. He said they were working on one more track then he would be here."

"Well maybe if you learned to cook we wouldn't have this problem. He is not my man."

"DJ just finish and hurry up." I dried the dishes.

"I'll cut this oven off, then what he gon eat? That tuna in your fridge that taste like plastic? You know Dame Dash wouldn't approve of this. A man eating another's mans cooking."

I laughed at his Damon Dash joke referencing his breakfast club interview.

DJ sat on a stool at the counter as we waited for the lasagna to finish.

"I wonder what he's going to think when he find out you can't cook." He ate some Doritos that were sitting on the counter.

"He's not going to find out because I have you. And then when you're busy there's gourmet takeout."

He gave me a straight face. "How long you think that's going to last?"

"For as long as I can keep it up." I turned off the sink and dried the last dish.

"Usually niggas compensate when the sex game is right but seeing as you don't know shit about sex, guess you ass out."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat at the counter, yanking the bag of Doritos from him and eating some.

"You gotta know more than missionary position to be with an August. All the heauxs after him. You better learn some tricks. Was Ant really that boring in bed?"

"Yeah sex wasn't a big deal to him. Work came first. And we literarily only did missionary position. And since he was my first and only, I just got used to it."

"I don't know how you did it. That's not gon work for Aug if you want him to stay faithful. It's bitches out here that will suck the skin off his pole through they nose."

"Is that even possible?" I laughed.

"You'll be surprised what these heauxs can do. Get your sex game right. Especially if your ass can't cook." He reached in his pocket and handed me a package of condoms.

"That's a gift. Cause I know you ain't got none and you don't want to send him on the road feening for it."

I took the package and put it in my pocket.

My phone vibrated. It was a text from Aug.

Aug: Omw
Me: k.

"He's on his way." I got off the stool and went into the dining room to continue to set the table for August.

"DJ." I called out.

"Yeah." He came down the hall smacking on a plate of lasagna.

"How are you going to eat before him?"

"Cause I made the shit and I'm hungry." He dug his fork into the lasagna and took another bite.

The doorbell rang. I rushed to get it.