Played

****dj, Lauren and aug in the m/m***

Jazmine POV-

The beat of the Remix to She Knows by Neyo feat The Dream, Trey Songz and T - Pain played in Candice and Desiree's dressing room.

Me, Des, Can and Lauren were rolling at DJ who was giving us a show on this pole that I think was connected to the heating system. He didn't care. He was acting like it was a stripper pole.

He was too hype because Aug was waiting on Trey to get to the arena. They were going do a surprise performance of ILTS Remix.

Aug was in the dressing room with Usher talking about how they were going to do it.

"Yesssss bitch. Yesssss!!!" Lauren threw money on DJ.

DJ was looking fly and he was showing out!

Des, Can and Lauren started twerking on him.

I just shook my head and took pictures of this foolishness. It was the last day of the tour.

It was bitter sweet. We had grown into a mini fam. I would miss them. Our late night gossip over vending machine snacks. Our pranks with the guys. Traveling the world.

*le sigh* I don't want it to end.

"What are y'all doing?" D walked in seeing this craziness.

They stopped and fell on the floor laughing.

"Where Trey at?" DJ said thirsty.

"He's in his dressing room." D told him

He let out a girl scream and jumped up and down.

"My bae is here. He here!" Des and Can fanned him to calm down.

"Can we meet him?" DJ asked.

"After the show. Right now Des and Can y'all need to be on stage. Jazz, Aug wants you on the side of the stage."

"Why?" I said confused.

"I don't know. But we got to go." Des, Can And D ran out.

"Why does he want me on the side?" I asked Lauren and DJ.

They acted clueless.

I shrugged it off and we went up to the side of the stage. Well Lauren went to the pit so she could see better so since she never saw the show.

I saw Aug doing the little warm up he does where he jumps up and down and stretches his neck and body on my way up.

He stopped me and kissed I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to distract him.

"Do good bum." I wiped my purple lipstick off of him.

He shook his head and I went to the right side of the stage.

"Y'all cute or whatever." DJ rolled his eyes playfully.

I hit him and chuckled. DJ Era asked the crowd if they were ready for August. They screamed. The beat dropped to Work.

Des and Can came in stage dancing. And Aug shortly followed.

I thought I was hearing things. I heard someone singing along to the song.

"Mr. I don't sing August Alsina?" I smirked at DJ.

"I hear the shit every night it's stuck in my head."

"If you say so." I said sarcastically. He probably got a secret Aug playlist in his phone. Because Work is not on the album so how would he know?

Aug finished Work and started No Love.

I felt a hard pinch on my arm.

"Oww."

"He's down there." DJ was looking down in the pit between the audience and the stage. Trey was down there, talking to Lauren looking at the show. Drinking from a red solo cup.

"Go down there." I told him.

"Gurllll I can't move. My muscles locked on me."

"Whatever DJ." He did all that talking for nothing.

Aug did three more songs then I noticed Can bring a chair on stage. They never did that before. Hmm. Maybe it's a new routine. They did spend extra time at rehearsals this morning.

"Cut the music." Aug told the band and Era. He wiped the sweat from his face with a white towel T handed him.

"It's the last day of the tour and I wanted to do something special. Specifically for a special person in my life. Can I do that y'all?" The crowd screamed.

"Why?????????" I silently screamed. I do not want to go on stage.

"This woman traveled from the states to be with me. She's my bestfriend. I love her dearly."

He's never told me he loved me before!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

DJ nugged me. I blushed, still not wanting to go up there tho.

"I want to bring her out."

I sucked my teeth and was about to walk out but he instead said...

"Keke can you come up here?"

"What?" Me and DJ said rather loud. The band looked over in our direction,
I guess hearing us.

Keke left Trey and T helped her on stage. The crowd clapped.

"Y'all probably seen this beautiful woman all over y'all television screen. The sexy Ms. Keke Palmer give it up for her y'all."

Lauren cheese and blew kisses at the crowd.

"And y'all may have heard the rumors about us dating wondering if it's true. know been wondering whether the rumors are true? I'm about to clear that up right now. Era dropped the beat."

The beat to Kissing My Tattoos dropped.

He begin to sing to her. My heart dropped. Was my man singing to my sister? I know that was one of her best-friends but still.

I know I said I didn't want people to know about us but this did NOT feel good at all. And on top of that Lauren didn't stop him. She was enjoying it. Touching on his stomach as he lifted it up.

Excuse you heaux? You may be my sister but you can get these hands. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

I felt so played and humiliated.

"Can you believe that?" I told DJ.

"That's what you wanted." He shrugged not caring.

Was he serious? Of all the times he took Didn't take Aug's side this was the one he chose to? 😡😡😡😡😡

"Really DJ?"

"Don't ask for something and want something different." He said seriously.

I couldn't fucking believe this. I was two seconds away from walking on stage and slapping both of them.

I walked off the stage to get my things. I wasn't staying to be further hurt. How could August do that? Really as much as I... Whatever. I'm glad I see how he really feels.

From now on he can kiss my ass. ✌️