trust Me

Jazmine POV--

I was laid on the bed while my sister Lauren was putting on her night clothes. She had just got out the shower.

Her plane from LA to London arrived a few hours ago, so she could see the last show on the tour like she promised.

"Jazz these bitches are disrespectful. Even if you told them you were in a relationship, these hoes still gon try it."

"So what do you do?" I asked her sitting on the edge of the bed really looking for answers because I was lost.

"It's not up to you. Aug has to handle that. Cause unless he do it, they not gon stop." She sat in the chair putting lotion on her legs.!

"He thinks I'm being sensitive. Do you?"

"First off, even if you were dating a regular nigga, it's instinct to be a lil jealous. So I understand it in a way. But at the same time you have to determine what situations to give your attention and which ones not too. Because you can't hang up on every damn interviewer." She laughed.

"She just made me mad. So how do you determine?"

"That's tricky. It depends. With fans you have to let him do him. That's how he makes his money through their support. If they ask for a pic you can't be like "hell no."

I laughed at her rolling her neck mocking me.

"Even if they ask him to sign a breast or pair of panties you can't take that to heart. It goes along with it. And at meet and greets their going to hug him. Kiss him. Say freaky things sometime. Be like that's my bae. Blah, blah, blah. You have to let it go."

"What about interviews?"

"Well let me ask you this. You trust Can And Des?"

"Yeah."

"Why? They dance on Aug? They hang out with him and sometimes they dress in the same room when preparing for shows."

"Hmm. I guess I don't get a flirtatious vibe from them. They're very professional around him."

"That's your instinct. Trust it. If a girl gives you the wrong vibes, then that's when you know."

"So you think I was being sensitive?"

"Just a smidget because it's like you ever heard the breakfast club interviews?"

"Yeah."

"You hear how Charlamagne be telling women I want to suck a fart out your butt or sniff your chair?"

We laughed.

"Yeah."

"It's all in fun. Those women boyfriends can't be mad. Charlamagne is just crazy. And it helps their ratings. Some girl interviewers are like that on the air. Now if they try to say something off air that's when it needs to be shut down."

"But how would you shut it down?"

"Like I said that's not your battle. That's Aug's. One guy I respect to the tenth power is Sage The Gemini. He shuts it all the way down. When he has a girl he doesn't allow women backstage period. He's really good at setting boundaries. You and Aug just have to talk about your boundaries and respecting them."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"But anyway, I just got off this 12 hour flight. Mama tieeeeeed chile." She yawned. "You ignored him enough for one day. Go to your man."

"Great way to kick me out." I rolled my eyes as she got underneath her covers. "I Luh you too."

"I don't Luh you." I chuckled. "Goodnight."

"Night." I went upstairs to the room.

"Oh so now you wanna come home to a nigga." He was laid in the bed under the covers on his IPad.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and took off my shoes. Then got my night clothes and changed in the bathroom. He changes freely around me, I've seen his everything. I haven't gotten that comfortable yet.

"You cool na'? You got all your pettyness out?" He yelled from the room.

"I wasn't being petty." I came out the bathroom and put my clothes in the luggage.

"What-chu call it then?"

"I just felt disrespected." I got in the bed next to him.

"So what you want me to do? You don't want me to do interviews?"

I eyed him. "You know that's not what I mean."

"Have you listened to that girl interviews before?"

"No."

"So basically I should dock your pay for not researching who you set me up on interviews with. Cause if you would've researched you would've known she's like that with everybody. That's her style."

"Why didn't you say that then?"

"Because you wanted to be petty. And two, That's your job not mine. You got out here sleeping with the boss and you slacking. That's coming out yo check."

"Her site wouldn't play out here I told you that."

"I don't accept excuses."

"Boy." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

He laid on his side with his head on my pillow facing me. He put his arms around my waist.

"All I can say is you gotta trust me. Just like I gotta do you. If I felt it was something other than playful I would've shut it down. I wouldn't do you like that. You important to me."

I rubbed my hands through his hair and pecked his lips. "you important to me too."

Important to me was the equivalent of our I love you. if we felt love we never said it yet to each other yet. That'll be the day.

"I'm important to you?" He raised his eyebrow, bringing me closer into his body.

"I just said it." I blushed.

"Then when you gon let me hit?"

"Really that's how you ask?" I laughed.

"I'm just being real. I mean you mine right?"

I didn't respond.

"Right?" He repeated.

"Yes fool."

"Then seal the deal on Sweet Pwussy Sah-day."

"On what" I chuckled.

He pushed me into him and said in his Plies voice - "sweet Pwussy Sah-day. I wanna be nice to that Pwussy today. I wanna treat that Pwussy like a steak today. Imma massage that Pwussy, then imma season that Pwussy."

"Oh my God august go to sleep." I pushed his crazy behind off of me and cut out the light.

I laid my head on his chest and we went to sleep.