Mistake

"Aug released a new song called Bigger is Better. It's on YouTube.

Wattpad won't let me put links for some reason and I

Want to give a shoutout to my sis SkateboardP who is my advisor in writing this stuff about Aug. She actually had to deal with this. And she has written most of the lines of Dr. Franklin (who is her).

Im so appreciative she is using her past difficulties, to hopefully enhance the story. And inspire other's dealing with health problems.

So thank you! And love you! ****

August POV-

"So Mr. Alsina we did the biopsy on your kidneys as you know." Dr. Franklin sat on the doctor's stool.

"How do they look?" I asked.

My heart felt like if it sped up any faster it would be across the room. But I calmed myself down. I was good. The Big OG had me and wasn't going to let me down.

He wasn't going to bring me out of a coma to lead me back into this.

I knew he was going to make the doctor say "I'm sorry Mr. Alsina this was all a mistake."

Then I would surprise my babe with chocolates and flowers and let her know she ain't got to worry and cry about her man, because he's good.

Then I would make love to her to reaffirm that I got this. Then I would pack to go on the road with Chris, make love to my Nola Jazz again, then get to making this money.

"You are in a dire place Mr. Alsina."

"What you mean dire?"

"We need to start you on dialysis as soon as possible then put your name on the list for a transplant."

"Dialysis?"

"Yes it will be from Monday -Friday for 5 hrs."

"I have a tour coming up."

"You can't go. You need to get this done to save your life. You need your kidneys to live. Dialysis takes blood from your body, cleans it and returns it. I'm going to prescribe you some prednisone 10mg. This will also keep the kidneys functioning."

"How long will it take for me to get a transplant?"

"Our wait list upon finding a match is two years. In the mean time take the medicine and dialysis and hopefully your kidneys will get better to where you won't even need it."

"You expect me to wait two fucking years for a new kidney?" I stood up.

"Mr. Alsina, I understand you are frustrated."

"I don't have five hours out of my life every day for this shit. I got money to make. I got employees to pay. I got a fucking family to feed. Look in that file and tell me you got the wrong person?"

"Mr. Alsina. calm down."

"Look in that file!" I yelled and grabbed the file searching for a mistake. When I didn't find one I ripped it up and left out.

"Mr. Alsina." Dr. Franklin ran behind me but I was already gone.

Jazz POV-
I had been calling and texting Aug all day but he didn't answer. It really had me worried. I even called his mom to see if he called her and she said he hadn't.

I debated driving over to his house, but as soon as I got up to grab my coat he walked through the door.

"Omg baby I was so worried." I ran to him and hugged him tight, repeatedly kissing his lips.