Rumors

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's duly noted. Jazz and Aug will have a honey moon phase. I wanted this illness to bring them together. And the lovey dovey stuff will be after that. I've learned adversity brings two people together faster than dates can.

And there are people in the world who don't know who the heck August Alsina is. Lol We're fans so we know, but I have friends like who the hell is that. So it's plausible for David not to know him.

Jazmine POV-

I scrolled through the headlines on the blogs and news sites, trying to come up with the best lie I could to protect August's privacy. The more I read, the more I wanted to wring his neck.

I asked him before he left was he okay. He told me yes. He did the first show with Chris in Texas without a problem.

Then All of sudden last night before any body calls me, my google alerts are going off by the second.

You see as August's publicist, I signed up for google to alert me every time new stories appear on August.

My inbox was flooded last night with links to these headlines.

"22 year old r & b singer August Alsina a no show at Biloxi, MS concert."

"August Alsina was rushed to the hospital after a drug overdose."

"Singer August Alsina rushed to the hospital from coma related injuries."

"New Orleans Rapper August Alsina rushed to the hospital last night in Biloxi, MS after drinking too much lean."

He's not even a fucking rapper!!!!' 😤

"August Alsina was performing when suddenly he left the stage. He was rushed to the hospital after taking a gun shot wound to the chest."

" Gun shot wound really" I said to myself.

"August Alsina was rushed to the hospital after complaining of a sharp pain in his side."

"Last night in Biloxi, MS R & B super star August Alsina was rushed to the hospital. The reason is still unknown."

"August Alsina was pronounced dead upon arrival after being rushed to the hospital in Biloxi, Ms. He was on tour with Chris Brown."

Dead!?

When I saw that I didn't know what to believe. I called every single person who's number I had on his team.

NOBODY ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!

I completely hit the roof, I called Ms. Shelia asking for clarification. She told me she didn't know much but that her and Travis were on a plane headed to Mississippi and to get the next one out if I could.

And so hear me and David were, in the airport at 6 in the morning, not being able to leave until 8. Not knowing what's going on. And I have all type of media outlets hitting me up for answers.
Because that's my job as a his publicist. To have answers.

I typed August name in the search engine on twitter just to see if anybody else had any insight as I sat in the airport.

"Prayers up for Aug. #alsinanation"

"Didn't he learn to get off drugs the first time. Damn this nigga stupid."

"If he already sounded like he was buffering after the coma, nigga gon be a mute after this."

"I want my fucking money back. I came to see his ass. Not Chris, not Sevyn, Not Omarion."

"How could August not show up? He always doing this shit. Unreliable ass."