Stupid Ass Idea

***last one. When Ideas flow like this I can't stop.

I promise life after Marriage fans I got you soon.***

Jazmine POV-

"I want you to be my Man of Honor."

"Do they even do that?" DJ asked digging into the cookies and cream ice-cream.

"Kandi had one at her wedding. I forgot what she called him tho." I dug my spoon in .

"Where you want it at?"

"Uhh... It would be cool if we could rent the island we were on again. It was so beautiful DJ."

"I know. You sent me pictures everyday reminding me how miserable my life is. But never gave me my props for suggesting it."

"Thank you. It was lovely. He still didn't tell me how he paid for it tho." I got more ice cream.

"I told him to shake a tail feather with Princess and make this money."

I laughed. "You as bad as him and talking about some man candy. "

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Be totally honest." He ate some ice cream.

"Okay." I looked at him.

"What's three reasons you feel August is worth marrying?"

"1. He makes me feel beautiful. 2. I know he loves me deeply. And 3. In an industry like the music biz, I know I can trust him. I don't have to worry about him cheating ya know and that's a big relief. Because half of my insecurities didn't come from my weight. That was only a small part. It came from the fact that I have a man that women will do anything to have. And it's like, in a sea of beautiful fish me included how do you distinguish yourself ya know. And before I don't think I could but with what we've been through I know we have something solid."

"I guess I was wrong about Keyshia Cole brother."

"See."

"I can be wrong for once."

"I wonder where he is? It's getting late and I think he's done with rehearsal by now. Maybe they went out afterward, but he usually always calls."

"Girl let the man breathe. This his first time out of the house since he been sick."

"I know. I just get worried. For the past couple of months my life has revolved around him. It's hard to break that. I'll just text him."

DJ shook his head.

I picked up my phone.

Me: thinking of you bum. Just checking on you. You still owe me round 3. 😘😘😘😜

August POV-

I put my phone in my pocket as I stared at the numbers outside the door. 323.

This was Princess' apartment and I came first to apologize and secondly to work something out.

I took a deep breath and knocked.
I saw her look through the peep hole then opened the door with the chain on it.

"Go away." She closed the door.

"I came to apologize Princess. I was out of line."

"You apologized now go." She said through the door.

"Please talk to me."

I heard shuffling then she opened the door.

"Can I come in?"